GRE Math Prep Course | The A - Z on GRE Math Topic by Topic
- 13 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will know how to breakdown and answer basic to advanced GRE Math questions
- In this course, you will learn to identify different Math topics and how to start, breakdown & solve each question.
- Barron's 6 GRE Practice Tests, 2nd Edition Textbook (ISBN-10: 1438006292) - You need to buy this book on Amazon first, before starting my course.
Hi my name is Olu Sanya and I welcome you to this GRE Prep course. The # 1 question I get from students in our GRE Prep Classes is, OLU how do I start the question? I have designed this GRE course with that question in mind, In this course you will learn how to start & completely solve the most commonly asked questions types on the GRE test by seeing how I breakdown 240 categorized GRE questions. You don't have to worry if you have been out of school for 5 months or 5 years, in this course I assume you know nothing so I take my time to break every question down as I start from the basics. Checkout the free videos.
Textbook required for this course: Barron's 6 GRE Practice Tests, 2nd Edition
Textbook required for this course: Barron's 6 GRE Practice Tests, 3rd Edition
Included when you buy this Course
I assume you know nothing, so I take time to breakdown each questions carefully.
240 GRE Math Video Solutions
The videos are categorized by topics so you can progress from easy topics like Basic Arithmetic to more challenging topics like Probability.
FREE GRE Math formula Sheet PDF (available for download in Lecture 3)
FREE 1 hr Skype Session on GRE Math or General Graduate School admissions questions.
Start each section by watching a few of the videos in that section.
Change video setting to "1080p" button at bottom right of Video for improved Video quality
Attempt solving 3 or more questions in a roll in that section using the Barron's 6 GRE PRACTICE TESTS 2nd or 3rd Edition Textbook then use the video solution as an instruction tool for whichever question you get wrong or if you need a different way to solve the question.
- This course is for the student who has started prepping for the GRE Test but needs help on how best to START different types of GRE Math questions & strategies for solving them quickly