GraphQL with Spring Boot - Foundation I
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course, students will be able to quickly design and develop Spring Boot applications/microservices with a flexible GraphQL interface.
- Working knowledge of Java and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with REST is helpful
This course will enable you to start developing your own GraphQL interfaces as Java Spring Boot microservices.
GraphQL is a hot new technology, and demand for competent developers is ever increasing.
In this course you will first walk through a fully functioning GraphQL microservice.
You will then write a complete GraphQL Spring Boot microservice from scratch. By the end, you will be able to start with an idea, and finish a GraphQL service very quickly.
Topics we cover include:
What is GraphQL, and why use it?
How to set up your project
How to model your data objects
How to create and update your GraphQL Schema file
How to write Resolver components
How to test your service
Who this course is for:
- Working Java / Spring Boot developers
- Managers or Product Owners curious to see what it takes to develop a GraphQL interface
I am the author of "Enterprise Application Integration using .NET", and have also written several magazine articles.