Graphic Design Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics and advanced knowledge of graphics and design.
- Know how to create outstanding print products.
- Better chances if students apply for jobs in graphics or for degrees in design and graphics at universities.
- Understand the principles and rules of graphic and design.
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, GIMP or another equal image editing program.
- You should have a strong interest in graphic design and learning.
In this Graphic Design Masterclass I will convey you knowledge about how to create outstanding print products.
If you want to become a graphic designer, a painter, a print expert, a web designer or you are simply interested in graphic design, this course is for you.
In this graphics and design tutorial you will learn:
the basic and advanced knowledge about graphic design
important rules and principles of graphic design
how to use the principles of graphic design
which print products exist
about the readability of texts
what is your target audience
how to determine the needs of your target audience
three rules for design
why it is important to create groups of elements and repetitions
knowledge about the page format and layout (for e.g. design grids, columns...)
the secrets of a good layout
possible mistakes a layouter can make
knowledge about shapes (effects of squares, circles, triangles, rectangles)
Knowledge about colors and how to use colors in your designs
Why does color affect us?
Colors and Color Theory
Color Systems (RGB, CMYK)
You learn everything to know how to use colors in your designs and layouts
Try out this course and make your experiences. This course will help you to grow in professional life as a graphic designer, web developer or layouter.
Bonus lesson: Knowledge about images (effects of images)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in graphics and design.
- Students who want to become a graphic designer, a painter or a print expert.
- This course is also suitable for web designers and web developers.
Martina Ledermann is an art painter, graphic Designer And nutritionist. She attended art, graphics and design courses at the Städel School in Frankfurt and at the California Institute of the Arts. She is also a trained pedagogue. The lecturer lives and works in her hometown Frankfurt am Main. She loves animals, nature, cooking reading, learning, historical architecture and crafts.