Multimedia and Graphic designing Course for Special Needs
What you'll learn
- Neurodiverse: The special needs students will learn to perform Graphic Designing using the Inkscape software
- You will learn all the steps required to fulfil the tasks to design based on your creativity
- Specially designed for Special Needs people
- You will be amazed with their capabilities upon acquiring these skills
- No prerequisites
This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Unfortunately, they are rarely given fair chances i.e. be it in schools, community or work place due to their ‘perceived’ limitations and inabilities. The Covid-19 situation has further narrowed their options to earn a living since there are more people now seeking jobs and alternative opportunities to earn a living.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
This class would be focusing on teaching multimedia and graphic design for special needs people in a way that it is easier for them to follow through. The course is very user friendly and a detailed guide is provided throughout the course which ensures that the students will not face any difficulties when they are going through our lessons.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Who this course is for:
- This class is specifically for the Special Needs people (Autistic / Autism, Down Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, Deaf and many others)
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
- We believe in empowering fellow humans with digital skills to enable them to make a decent living with full dignity.
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.
Atar has graduated with a Masters in Business Administration(Finance). With an industrial experience of 31 years, he has been in the field of dealing with Special Needs people for the past 8 years.
With the founding of Infinite Minds Academy, Atar has been fortunate enough to understand the Special Needs people better. Dealing with the students and parents, and particularly understanding the parents’ situation via firsthand has been a daily routine that enabled him to serve them well. He has successfully trained them to emerge champions in various local and international events. While many of the participant in his academy has moved on to become successful GIG entrepreneurs.
Having been tasked to handle a pilot project of training the Special Needs students at SMK Sunway, he and his team embarked on continuous training at the school. Noting their passion and excellent skills, we led the students to participate in the International Cyber Fair competition in 2014. This White House endorsed annual contest has involved more than 5.5 million students from 50,000 schools across 115 countries—and is considered the longest running international online event of its kind. Though being a gigantic task, the team and the students participated enthusiastically, and eventually emerged Platinum award winners.
The journey began there-on, to this day where the Special Needs people are being reshaped to be independent entrepreneurs after acquiring digital tech skills.