- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve their workflow with Photoshop, from within and without.
- Learn how to optimize their image files
- Check for mistakes (and fix them) before using the finished product in your projects or client projects.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop CC 2018
- An understanding of all the file formats used with Photoshop
- A working knowledge of bitmap and vector images
This course is all about productivity and management. You will learn how to structure projects before they begin, keep track of files, prepare Photoshop before you use it, work with the correct file types, learn how to maximize Photoshop resources, use the correct file types and sizes for the web, print, and more.
You will learn how to:
Prepare Photoshop before even starting
Major design mistakes
What not to use Photoshop for
Common Masking mistakes
Being too close to your project
File size issues
and much more...
Eliminate the most common Photoshop mistakes you do not even know you are making!
- This course is designed for the intermediate to advanced Photoshop enthusiast or professional who wants to augment their skills.
- It is designed for the user who wants to improve their workflow and become more efficient.
- It is not designed for beginners, or those who don't know Photoshop well.
This course is all about productivity. If you have been having trouble getting consistent results with your Photoshop projects, this course will give you the foundation you need. It will make an enormous difference over the course of your career and help you get the results you want, consistently.
My name is Nathan Segal and I have been working with Photoshop for 30+ years, first as a photographer and later as a software instructor. Working with a design team, we produced over 300 concept images for stock photography catalogs. Later, as a software instructor, I have been writing for trade and consumer magazines all over the world. I have been published over 1,000 times and my main topics have been on computer graphics and photography. My most successful project was a joint venture with the Corel Corporation. I wrote the book, "The Corel PHOTO-PAINT X3/X4 Insider," which was sold with 2 hours of video tutorials. Over 11,000 copies of the book were sold.
* Not Planning the Workflow before Beginning a Project:
* Not Keeping Notes or Creating Checklists
* Not Making Copies of Images before Beginning a Layout:
* Not Using the Correct Resolution for Print or Web Projects:
* Not Making Use of Guides or Grids
* Not Naming Files, Folders, and Layers Properly
* Not Reducing Files for the Web
* Do Not Use Photoshop for to Design a Logo
* Do Not Use Photoshop for Body Copy
You can help your fellow students by leaving a Review of this course. The Review lets your fellow students make the decision to take the course or not. It helps them understand how your experiences in the course helped you become more charismatic, and then they can decide if they want to follow in your footsteps.