Graphic Design | Realistic Portraiture
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to create realistic portraits
- You will learn how to use your chosen art software better
- Master art studio software
- Develop and understanding of face anatomy
- Work with dark and light in a portrait
- Use digital art tools to your advantage
- You will need digital art software
- You will need a drawing tablet
Hello fellow artist!
My name is Matthew Dewey and I am a portraiture artist. I have worked on portraits for several years but after a few lessons I grew a knack for realism in portraiture. I am here now ready to teach you how to create better and more realistic portraits.
Portraiture is a desired art-form by any artist. To create fantastic portraits of ones loved ones and friends, developing a skill to capture a person through art. Portraiture started centuries before I time and as it has always been a brilliant art form that inspired many of the classical artists of our time. Realism in portraiture soon grew to an outstanding size as the form changed and developed to as far as hyper-realism.
In this course I will teach you how to:
· Develop realist portraits
· Blend skin tones
· Paint realistic features
· Create detailed hair and eyes
· Paint satisfying appeal to your portrait
· Paint realistic clothing
· Manage proportions
I hope you enjoy this course and use it to your advantage in your art-style development!
"Art has and will always be the essence of life. Without art we have nothing that makes life worth living."
- Art students wanting to take up realistic painting
- Any students wishing to learn digital art
- Any student wanting to lean the fundamentals to the advanced concepts and steps to portraiture