Graphic Design Mastery: The FULL Branding & Design Process
What you'll learn
- The entire graphic design side of developing brand and brand assets.
- How to prepare all types of files for the press, bleed, pantone inks, ad specs, crop and bleed marks etc.
- You will be able to layout/design all types of designs including full page ads and digital graphics
- learn to adapt a brand's look across all design mediums
- Design and layout package design
- Design and layout stationary including business cards, letterhead and envelopes
- Develop a website mock-up including working wireframe in Adobe Xd
- Learn two new Adobe programs Adobe Xd and Adobe Dimensions
- Learn how to work with 3D objects
- Create custom brush textures and background graphics in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn how to create and present your logo design and brand
- Learn about branding standards and brand assets
- Be able to design and present a T-Shirt design
- Have access to the following programs to get the most out of this course: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Xd and Dimensions (though this one is not required to work through most of the class)
- Have basic skills in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Follows the FULL Graphic Design Process for A Company: Logo, Ad, Social Media, T-Shirt, Package, Website Design & More!
This ambitious class aims to tackle the entire branding and design process.
We will dive deep into creating our logo, how to create and expand our branding standards and produce our color palette and logo variations.
We also dive into ad design and layout including layout design for digital and print graphics. We cover the package design process as we develop our series of lotion bottles. Stationary design is also covered including letterhead and business card designs.
No brand is complete without a T-Shirt design as we dive into ways we can create and present our T-Shirt design and get it ready to go to press. Finally we will create a web layout and working wireframe in Adobe Xd.
This class leaves nothing out as I teach you how to prepare each file we produce for press and how to work with ad specs, Pantone inks and package design.
We will also learn a few new programs along the way including Adobe dimensions a 3d mockup program where we will take our package design and apply it to a 3d lotion bottle to produce some pretty cool graphics for our ad and website design.
We will also learn Adobe Xd from scratch, no prior experience is necessary. We will create several web pages and link them up to create a working wireframe to show clients how their brand can be developed into this digital medium.
I will show you step by step the process I go through to create branding standards to present to clients. How we present our color palettes and also creating brand assets we can use for brand extension on other design mediums.
This class is an intermediate level class. I suggest you are somewhat similar with the basic tools of Adobe illustrator and Photoshop. Knowing how the layering system works and also being confutable with the basic tools of illustrator will come in handy while taking this class.
I am proud to present my entire branding process from start to finish in one complete course.This class will surely give you the knowledge and insight to create entire design packages for clients both small and large.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Graphic Designs who want to know the entire design process developing branding materials for a client/company
- Graphic Designers who want to increase their skill level with design, layout and working with print and digital items
- Graphic Designers who are interested in a intermediate level course
- Those interested in graphic design who may already be familiar with the basics of Adobe Software
If anyone has questions about which course may work best for them, please feel free to contact or message me.
I have had many self-made titles over the years: Brand Manager, Digital Architect, Interactive Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Developer and Social Media Expert, to name a few. My name is Lindsay Marsh and I have been creating brand experiences for my clients for over 15 years. As a freelance graphic designer, I have worked on a wide variety of projects both in the digital and print space.
I have had the wonderful opportunity of taking classes at some of the top design schools in the world: Parsons at The New School, The Pratt Institute and NYU.
I have had the pleasure of teaching over 300,000+ students globally online. I have provided private tutoring in the the area of design and marketing for over 8 years. I am also now a certified Canva Certified Creative.
The thing I enjoy most of all about being a teacher is seeing my students flourish and to be able to start careers that are passionate and rewarding.
I have a Facebook group dedicated to helping my students thrive and start new freelance design businesses. I want to get to know my students and provide additional challenges that get them ready for wonderful opportunities in the design world.