Graphic Design for Marketing - Brand Marketing Campaigns
What you'll learn
- Be able to create images for a full digital marketing campaign, including Facebook and Instagram.
- You will understand what is a designer's role and responsibilities in marketing.
- You will be able to create marketing creatives for branding.
- You will be introduced to social media marketing and be able to creative ads for top brands like Apple, Ikea and Emirates.
- You will be able to create polished and practical brand assets.
- Understand how to work with various design projects.
- Explore what makes compelling advertising
- Learn how to pick design elements and combining it with text.
- Understand some of the many ways of creating ads for Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You will know how to create Google display ads for top brands.
- You will be able to create compelling promotional emails for email marketing.
- Learn how to design a clutter free landing page that leads the user to conversion goal.
- Learn how to make responsive design for both desktop and mobile.
- Learn how to use the blend tool to create typographic compositions.
- To give the illusion of motion through gradients, grains and overlapping and mixing type and image.
- Be able to understand the live execution of creating a marking campaign and its flow.
- How to hold visual consistency across ads and optimizing design for smaller dimensions to maintain legibility.
- Designing emailers with user journey in mind.
- Creating brand recall through colors, typography and visuals.
- Access to Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Learn the Graphic Design for Marketing in this course, are you ready to level up your design skills
Graphic design for marketing course which will be immensely helpful for anyone with or without a marketing background. In this course you’ll learn Social Media Marketing, Google Ads, Emailers, Landing Pages and more.
This is a practical design course meant to teach you techniques and skills by producing real world projects.
We will first talk about the designer's role in marketing and the types of digital marketing and dive deep into creating marketing creatives. We then will talk about social media marketing and how to make creatives for Instagram feed, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We quickly get into real world projects by tackling a LinkedIn feed ad for Apple that is both dynamic and helps us practice working with typography, headlines and effects in Adobe Photoshop.
This course includes a fairly large branding and marketing section.
We then move on to creating Google display ads for brands like Nike, Tesla and more. New to this course is an email marketing campaigns, you can use email marketing to inform contacts, drive sales and build a community around your brand like with a newsletter.
You have found the right course to begin your graphic design career and It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all or you are already a working professional, this course was designed to teach you all about creating social media creatives, Google display ads, landing page design and how to run a marketing campaign in the most effective means necessary.
With over 8.5+ hours of video with live projects, this course is JAM PACKED with information to help you learn all about graphic design for marketing.
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more! It doesn't matter if it's landing page design, web design, social media, emailers, advertising, product design, marketing and designing a portfolio. This course will cover ideas that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of all the social media creatives, Google display ads, landing page design, live projects so that you get in-depth knowledge about it.
We designed this course to be gentle enough for new comers to design but detailed enough for every working professionals and freelancers to get a TON out of this course.
Skills you'll gain from this course:
Social media creatives for marketing
Design a clutter free landing page that leads the user to conversion goal.
Google display ads
How to run marketing campaigns
Use the blend tool to create typographic compositions.
Make responsive design for both desktop and mobile.
Create compelling promotional emails for email marketing.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to become a graphic designer part-time or full-time, or those who need design skills to elevate their current careers.
- This course is great for marketers, logo designers and product designers.
- Those who are ready for an intermediate level design course and may already know the very basic tools of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Those who enjoy learning by producing practical real world projects that are based on common projects seen in the industry
- Those looking for a solid graphic design foundations.
Artisto Picasso is an e-learning company that teach Graphic Designing and determined to share the knowledge with the world - we are a team of experts at the intersection of the tech and creative spaces.
We’re driven by a singular passion and purpose: to help learners find the right Graphic designing course to succeed and thrive.
Artisto Picasso is passionate about finding new materials to provide the Graphic designers and learners the necessary tools and resources they need to make their design look flawless and grow their skills. Our work is never done.
Artisto Picasso is a company built on the things we believe in — impact, trust, care, simplicity, and a healthy dose of hard work. These values guide who we are and how we work.