Graphic Design Elements: Color Theory and Application
What you'll learn
- To apply color fundamentals and theory to your projects
- Color Combinations
- Color Interactions
- To Create Professional Color Palettes
- Color Harmony
- To work with Color and Imagery
- To work with Color and Typography
- To work with Color and Data Visualization
- Color Basics for Branding
- Rules to Work With Color
- Color and Proximity
- Color and Cultural Connotations
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
Hello I am Adam Chraibi a professional graphic designer and animator. This course is about color theory and how to get the most use of it and apply it as a fundamental to your graphic design projects.
Color is one of the most Important and tricky elements of graphic design because it is always a shifting course. But it is also one of the most powerful tools a designer can use and effectively communicate with clients and invoke meaning. With Successful color combinations you can attract the right customers to buy your services or products and easily increase your sells.
As much as color can help. The designer can face a lot of difficulties and challenges working with colors, part of those challenges are:
• The subjective nature of color, it may cause a designer to be afraid of using bold combinations or from experimenting new things, using always the same color combination may get in the way of the approval process with the client.
• Cultural connotations may lead the viewers to misunderstand the information.
• The technical difficulties of representing a color on a screen in print and other media.
Fortunately, this is what this course is all about. You will learn how to use the right hues for any given design project by studying color relationships such as which color work the best with one another and how to create a successful tonal relationships. Learning this will help you as a designer save time and money and most importantly help you elicit the correct response from an audience and produce successful color solutions.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Data visualization designers
Adam Chraibi, is a professional graphic designer and animator based in Casablanca, Morocco, with more than 6 years experience in freelance work.
Before that he worked as Interim designer with big companies such as an Airline company, Ad Agency and Facebook.
Adam is also an established online Instructor wit over 50k happy students around the world.
Adam main skills and interests are
Brand Design using programs such as (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
Animation (Logo Animation motion graphics and character animation)
Video editing and color grading (DaVinci Resolve and Premiere Pro)