Graphic Design Bootcamp with Only Free Software
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 57 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Logo Design
- Vector Design
- Photo Manipulations
- Color Correction
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Learn to adapt your design on/with multiple platforms and devices using only free software
- Must be using any of the following operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOS and/or Chrome OS
Hello, my name’s Michael Schwartz and I’ve been designing graphics, logos and building software applications for over 10 years.
Throughout the years people have asked me hundreds of times about graphic design. So I will just be blunt with you. This course is designed so it doesn’t matter what your experience level is or what device you’re using, we’ll be designing on a phone, tablet and even a laptop using only free software!
I built this course so I can share all my knowledge on graphic design in a single resource.
- Beginner Graphic Design Artists (logos, cd covers, flyers, ads, t-shirts, posters, etc:)
- Beginner Vector 2D Animation
What is Graphic Design?
In simple terms Graphic Design is a means of communicating ideas and messages through visual mediums such as a business logo, advertisements, magazines, books, movies, animation or as complex as pages of web design.
According to the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), graphic design is defined as the “art and practice of planning and projecting ideas and experiences with visual and textual content.” In other terms, graphic design communicates certain ideas or messages through visuals. These visuals can be as simple as a business logo, or as complex as pages of web design.