What you'll learn
- Master fundamental concepts in Graph Theory
- Understand Eulerian and Hamiltonian paths and circuits. And many related topics to Paths.
- Get to know a wide range of different Graphs, and their properties.
- Be able to preform Elementary, Advanced Operations on Graphs to produce a new Graph
- Understand Graph Coloring.
- Know how to turn a Graph into a Matrix and vice versa.
- Obtain a solid foundation in Trees, Tree Traversals, and Expression Trees.
- To know elementary operations like addition and multiplication
What is this course about?
Graph Theory is an advanced topic in Mathematics. On a university level, this topic is taken by senior students majoring in Mathematics or Computer Science; however, this course will offer you the opportunity to obtain a solid foundation in Graph Theory in a very short period of time, AND without requiring you to have any advanced Mathematical background.
The course is designed to be understood by a 12th grader since the structure of the course starts with the very basic idea of how to create a Graph, and with each step the ideas get more and more complex. The course consists of several sections and in each section, there are video lectures where I explain a few concepts. There are quizzes (with solutions) after every lecture so you can test what you have learned in that lecture.
The structure of the course goes as following starting with the first section:
Digraphs and Tournaments
YOU WILL ALSO GET:
Q&A section with support
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
30-day money-back guarantee
How are the concepts delivered?
Each lecture is devoted to explaining a concept or multiples concepts related to the topic of that section. There are example(s) after the explanation(s) so you understand the material more. The course is taught in plain English, away from cloudy, complicated mathematical jargon and that is to help the student learn the material rather than getting stuck with fancy words.
How to learn better?
Take notes and repeat the lectures to comprehend the concepts more. Also, there are quizzes after every lecture so you can test what you have learned.
Who this course is for:
- Mathematics or Computer Science students
- Anyone interested in learning advanced Mathematics in an easy way
Fattah has B.S. in Mathematics and Geophysics from the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma, USA. He has taught and tutored tens of thousands of college students all over the world. His love for teaching made him one of four students in Iraq to receive a full scholarship to pursue a B.S. degree in the States so to return back to his home country and teach.
He is passionate about Math & Science and loves to share his passion with others. To him, Mathematics and Sciences are crucial for everyone to learn no matter how little. He is a BIG believer in visual learning, and his aim is to deliver the concepts in an easy and direct way so as to make the learning process fast for anyone.