Grant Writing Master Class
What you'll learn
- Prepare Organizations for Grant Writing
- Find Grant Applications
- Write Nonprofit Grant Applications
- Complete Needs Assessments
- Create an Evaluation Plan
- Create a Project Budget
- Design a Project
- Revise Grant Applications
- A basic knowledge of nonprofit organizations
Grant writing can seem overwhelming. Really overwhelming.
How do you know where to start?
How do you know which grants are good for your organization?
Grant writing does not have to be confusing or overwhelming. It doesn't have to be something that only the professionals do.
You can learn how to find and write successful grant applications for nonprofit organizations.
Through this course.
In this course you will learn how to be successful in the grant writing sphere.
- How to get organizations ready for grants
- Where to find grants
- What kind of grant options there are for your organization
- Which grant applications are worth applying for
- How to write a winning grant
- How to revise your grant applications
This course is everything you need to jump into the grant writing sphere.
Let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- anyone interested in learning how to find and apply for grants
My name is Stephanie Tanner and I am a Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP). I received my higher education from Brigham Young University where I majored in Human Development and Nonprofit Management. I was also a Writing Fellow while in college, where I tutored undergraduate writing across all the curriculums. I have spent over a thousand hours working hand in hand with nonprofits around the world. I have written grants, found funding, and worked with nonprofits based across the United States as well as in Ukraine, Uganda, Ghana, Namibia, Rwanda, etc.
I decided I wanted to shift gears and teach nonprofit organizations how to write their own grants because it is so important for organizations to become independently sustainable. I hope that nonprofits can train their own employees how to write successful grant applications so nonprofits do not need to hire and pay an extra grant writer. Therefore, I designed this course with my background in grant writing, nonprofit management, and tutoring to teach nonprofits and their employees the keys to successfully write and apply for grants.