Grant Professional Certification (GPC) Exam Prep
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will increase your knowledge and prepare to take and pass the GPC exam.
- In this course, you will learn how to complete your eligibility packet.
- In this course, you will learn all 9 core exam competencies.
- In this course, you will learn 65 sub-competencies.
- In this course, you will learn test-taking strategies.
- Students must register separately to take the GPC exam with the Grant Professional Certification Institute (GPCI). Instructions for doing so are inside the course.
Attention experienced grant writers:
Have you written at least 5 successful grant proposals over the past 7 years and have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the grants field within the last 5 years? If "yes", you may be eligible to take the Grant Professional Certification (GPC) exam and become certified. This GPC Exam Prep home study course is perfect for you!
The GPC Exam Prep home study course helps you become certified by helping you complete your eligibility packet while preparing you to pass the GPC Exam! It includes polls, group discussions, practice with real-life scenarios (case studies), presentations, Google library, orientation and unique practice exam.
The GPC exam (and practice exam) have two parts: a writing sample and multiple choice section. Some skills measured include funder research, program and project design, crafting an effective grant application, post-award management, ethics, professionalism, relationship-building, and writing a convincing case for funding.
GPC Exam Prep covers all 9 core exam competencies and 64 sub-competencies. It was designed and taught by faculty with GPCs and certified as webinar facilitators.
The GPC Exam is independently administered by the Grant Professionals Certification Institute (GPCI). Cost for taking the GPC exam is separate. GPC Exam Prep is designed for advanced grant writers.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced grant writers with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the grants field within the last 5 years as well as at least 5 successful grant proposals over the past 7 years.
Phil Johncock is an award-winning author, online educator & consultant. A #1 Amazon best-seller, Phil has written more than 34 books from how to win more grants to innovative solutions for homelessness.
A pioneer in online education, Phil designed the first grant writing course on the Internet in 1997 and the first college certification program in grant writing in 2001.
An award-winning consultant, Phil helped create Hope University by Rogue Retreat for communities-in-need to create, fund and operate successful housing and job readiness programs for their homeless neighbors using best practices.