Grammar for IELTS
- As this is a crash course, the student should already be familiar with English language. And one should use this course for revision of English Grammar.
- You do NOT need to know anything about the IELTS exam to take this course.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to work hard!!
Grammar helps you make progress in all the four skills, reading, writing, listening and speaking. You'll be able to feel your progress in speaking and writing mainly, because this is where you will actively use grammar structures to express your ideas.
In this course, we have covered all the major parts of English Grammar. And this course is suitable for the students who are either starting their IELTS preparation or already preparing for the exam. If you are getting below 7 in writing/speaking module, this course is a MUST Do for you.
Who this course is for:
- Must do course for everyone who's preparing for IELTS exam.
- Students who are struggling in IELTS Writing and Speaking.
- This course is appropriate for both the Academic and the General Training aspirants.
- This course is NOT appropriate for students who are already at an advanced level in English Grammar.
- This course will be most helpful for students who are currently scoring between 5 Band to 7 Band in Writing and Speaking module.
IELTS MADE EASY was never envisioned but resulted out of the creator’s personal experiential dissatisfaction towards IELTS Coaching by so called “Best IELTS Training” which is so much boasted in the market. In 2014, hence IELTS MADE EASY was established with an online only presence initially and with our first learning center in Punjab we set on a new journey of offline learning.