Grafana: Learn Grafana Dashboards & Become A Grafana Expert
What you'll learn
- What are the Basic Requirements for Grafana
- How to Download and Install Grafana on Windows System
- How To Setup and Run Grafana on Windows
- How To Set Up The Interface of Grafana
- How to Save Your Dashboard in Grafana
- How to Create Your First Data Source in Grafana
- How to Create and Manage Grafana Dashboard
- How to Add Panels and Rows in your Grafana Dashboard
- Panel Management and presentation oprion in Grafana
- Overview of Graph Panel in Grafana
- Explore the Graph, Singlestat, Gauge, Bar Gauge, Table, Text, Heatmap and Logs Panels
- Visualization Options in Graph Panel in Grafana Dashboard
- How to use Axes options Graph Panel in Grafana Dashboard
- How to use Graph Panel - Legend & Other Options in Grafana Dashboard
- Basic Options of Singlestat Panel in Grafana Dashboard
- Colouring options of Singlestat Panel in Grafana Dashboard
- Sparkline Option of Singlestat Panel in Grafana
- Value Mapping Options of SingleStat Panel
- The Complete Use of Gauge Panels in Grafana
- How to Use Bar Gauge Panel of Grafana
- Table Panel - Data & Paging Options
- Table Panel - Column Style Options
- Introduction to Text Panel in Grafana Dashboard
- The Complete Use of Heatmap Panel in Grafana
- A Windows, Mac or Ubuntu computer
- A desire to learn and Crush It!
- All commands entered during the lectures are provided in the corresponding resources
!!! 740+ Students Already Enrolled !!!
****Start Learning Grafana for Data Visualization Metrics with this Grafana Course****
If you're ready to become Grafana Administrators, or you want to get started to understand Grafana at its core, then this course is perfect for you. You will see step-by-step videos, from beginners with explanations that are easy to understand. This course will also provide many examples that make it easy for you to follow and understand. In the future, you can download Grafana's dashboard template files, so it is easy for you to create a new dashboard using template files on your system.
Always have a hard time visualizing data?
Is debugging support issues a pain? Well time to switch to Grafana! Grafana provides you with powerful editable visual dashboards representing your data. You write the queries and alerts, so when things get out of hands, you get notified with a visual dashboard of what went wrong.
Grafana is the Perfect solution for you !!!
Whether you are a Software Architect looking for a way to switch over you're conventional logging mechanism to the next generation of tools or a developer looking for a one-stop-shop to manage your entire data/monitoring storage and computation framework, Grafana is the solution for you.
At the end of the course, you will have your own dedicated working Grafana Server.
We will deploy Grafana in the cloud, with SSL, a domain name, with many example Data Sources and collectors configured, that you can call your own, ready for you to take it to the next level.
What you will learn after completing this Grafana course?
Get better insights into your back-end performance—whether your applications run on-site or in the cloud. StatsD, Graphite, and Grafana are three popular open-source tools used to aggregate and visualize metrics about systems and applications. This course shows how to use them in combination to stay on top of outages, diagnose issues related to database and server performance, and optimize your user experience. Instructor Laura Stone—a senior-level site reliability engineer—explains how to gather app-specific metrics with StatsD, store those metrics efficiently with Graphite, and monitor and beautifully visualize this information with Grafana. Follow along to learn how to install, configure, and use these tools to create informative, useful dashboards that provide insights into multiple applications and systems—deepening your understanding of the performance and business value of your organization's architecture.
You will get a quick grasp of Grafana. It's a great way of monitoring your infrastructure, Linux or windows. You can even upgrade to the Cloud if you feel the need. Connect to a variety of data sources like Prometheus, Graphite, InfluxDB, MYSQL, MS-SQL, etc.
Everything is well documented and separated, so you can find what you need. Assignments and Quizzes will make sure you stay on track and test your knowledge. The course will have a combination of theory and practical examples.
My Promise to You
I'm a full-time network engineer, I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message
What is this Grafana course all about?
Grafana is the leading open-source tool for visualizing metrics, time-series data and application analytics and this is a Learn by example course, where I demonstrate all the concepts discussed so that you can see them working, and you can try them out for yourself as well.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- IT Platform Specialists
- DevOps Technicians
- Infrastructure Monitoring Specialists
- Network, Systems and Database Administrators
- students trying to get a quick grasp of Grafana
- Developers looking to monitor and Visualize their apps/machines/servers with Grafana
- Devs looking to run analysis on the the data from their Apps
- Enthusiasts wanting a better understanding and better visibility of their networks in the home or office
- Anyone who is curious and wants to know about what Grafana does and what it's good at.
Saurabh is an experienced software engineer and Microsoft Solution Architect, passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience with others.
For over 10 years I have been an IT engineer building and managing real-time, low latency, high availability, asynchronous, multi-threaded, remotely managed, fully automated, monitored solutions in the education, aeronautical, banking, drone, gaming and telecommunications industries.
I completed a master's degree in Software Engineering but my journey with programming began when I was just 15 years old.
Since this time, I am continued to build a variety of enterprise software solutions using engineering tools and frameworks such as FoxPro, Delphi, C++, C#, Grafana, New Relic, TeamCity, and Bamboo.
I am also very passionate about teaching, spending 3.5 years working as a high school teacher in India. I now channel my passion for online teaching and am grateful for the opportunity to teach many students around the world.