Be YOU, Get Noticed, Get Hired, Graduate CV
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In a nut shell, it allows your CV to 'Be You, Get Noticed, Get Hired' simple!
- I provide 6 lectures, includes downloadable transcripts for each video and "how to guides on how to build each part of your CV'. The best bit, I understand you have a life so if you commit to 15 minutes per day over the next 7 days I can pretty much guarantee your going to be landing those interviews!
- You can download my creative CV template and my blue print formula to getting that job.
- Learn how to avoid rookie mistakes and how to make your CV work for you.
- Get my Graduate CV book for free when it hits Amazon!
- Plenty of support available through my private Facebook group great way to ask questions to get ahead FAST.
- Willingness to learn how to 'up your game!'
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Use of software package such as Microsoft Word.
If your a student or graduate who wants to get ahead FAST and create a CV that stands out. This is for you....
- Why you quite literally need to burn your generic CV, if you want to stand out from the crowd.
- How to get into the employer mind-set so that your CV clearly defines why any company should choose you. Including my top tips on ‘how you can achieve this, and why don’t need a crystal ball!’
- My very own Blue Print that I use with my clients to create a winning CV - which includes my very own Creative CV Template (which in itself is worth over £20)!
- Rookie mistakes others make - I’ll give you the low down before you make them yourself.
- How to approach companies, including my own formula of how to ‘follow up and follow through’ – key to landing that job.
The course is a 7 step process, each short but concise videos (I realise you still have a life you know!) includes downloadable scripts and provides step by step examples for each stage to your CV.
No brainer really, particularly when this is FREE.
However don't be fooled this content WORKS and if you sign up now...
You can find my book on Amazon 'Be YOU, Get Noticed, Get Hired, Graduate CV' and remember you do not need a Kindle (but great if you do) just google Kindle Reading app and it will allow you to read it on your smart phone, iPad, pc etc
- This course is best suited for students or graduates looking to gain work experience, find an internship, build employability or secure their first graduate job.
This videos shows you how to access FREE CV template, get further support through my private Facebook group and much more.
Working out your best bits, and less on those weak spots. Getting a sense of what you’ve done (and trust me you have) So if your suffering from ‘mind blank’ Day 1 is great because I’ll give you some prompts to make you see the BIG PICTURE to get your CV from just ok average to OMG amazing.
As a careers adviser I have seen hundreds of cv/resumes. I know the mistakes your going to make before you make them. Let’s make sure this is not you. I help you define that ‘all important’ personal statement to get employers wanting to find out more about you. Come on seriously this is kinda of make or break. If this bit is not targeted why would they want to read more?
You know the phrase you look good you feel good, well this kinda of applies your CV as well. Today is all about how to make it look the part and I will show a number of ways it’s possible. All you’ve got to decide is which is best for you!
I will show you how to join your CV together to make an impact it will guarantee you’ll hit that short list pile. As well as a little extra in terms of how to nail that job, I’ll you teach you strategies to get that CV opening doors for you.
What I teach is a little different than most and I don't want you having to go through the traditional route of applying for a job, not a chance! At the LinkedIn Success Academy, I will teach you how to never have to apply for a job again.
Yes, I do also teach the traditional methods of applying for jobs, but I will also teach you the BEST method, which may be less traditional but it works, it certainly worked for me!
This is relevant to everyone.
Whether you're looking for a job right this second or just want to ALWAYS be there at the RIGHT time so opportunities start coming to you, then you've guessed it, you're in the right place.
You and I have both heard the following stories and those stories are true, we both know it! That job that is advertised, the one that you really wanted, has already gone. They have already decided who they want to hire and I'm afraid you don't even stand a chance! So although you're happily preparing for your interview they are happily preparing the start date for their new employee and by advertising the job, they are mostly just running through the motions, making sure they have legally ticked all of the right boxes.
Makes you feel sick doesn't it? All of that time filling in the application form, your CV which you redid at least 5 times to make sure it was the right fit for the job - not to mention all of the research you did finding out all about the company online. Wasted. Well in a sense yes.
But what if that was YOU? That is, you're the one who has already been given the job. You're the one they wanted as you're the one who managed to create an amazing online profile and brand, and build your reputation to be top of mind for your niche. If that sounds like something you would like to learn more about, then this is for you!
Welcome to the 4 day training video. I can't wait for you to get started. Each video is approximately 10 minutes, no longer, some are even shorter - but all have enough quality content to give you a fighting chance at this and take yourself to the next level. In this video you will learn how to 'How to break the rules of traditional job searching' where I will introduce you to some concepts that will put an end to that humdrum process of completing application forms, attending interviews and the like….
I suppose what I'm saying is; this will teach you how to get in through the back door!