Complete Color Grading & Color Correction in DaVinci Resolve
What you'll learn
- Color correct and grade videos using efficient techniques from an expert
- By the end of course, you'll have edited a short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects to your videos to make them look better.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Students will need to install DaVinci Resolve 16 on their computers (I'll show you how) to follow along. There are many PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
- I teach this course using DaVinci Resolve 16. If you have a older or newer version, you should still be able to learn with this course.
- For Windows users, Windows 10 is needed. A computer with at least 16GB RAM, dedicated GPU and a fast Processor is recommended.
- Basic understanding of video editing is recommended.
Start Color Correction and Color Grading of your videos professionally with Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve!
If you are looking for a free application that will allow you to color grade videos however you want them, DaVinci is the best answer. DaVinci Resolve is used by amateur and professional video makers across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries and feature films. This course is the best way to jump right in and start color correcting and grading.
Color Correct and Color Grade videos the way you imagine them!
Practice color correction and grading while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
I'll be teaching the course using the DaVinci Resolve 16 application, but if you have a previous version, or even a newer version, you can still learn to color correct and grade with this course.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I put together this DaVinci Resolve color grading course. I am a best-selling instructor of top-rated courses that get great reviews such as:
An incredible learning experience. The instructor is very clear and easily understood. - Walter Simmons
Teaching by an expert teacher. - Abdulkadir Cabuğa
Excellent! I couldn't ask for a better tutorial on whiteboard animations. The course is very thorough, and provides enough practice activities to apply the skills. -
My Promise to You
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this DaVinci Resolve Color Grading course all about?
In this complete guide on Color Correction and Grading using DaVinci Resolve, you'll not only learn all of the color correction and grading tools available in DaVinci Resolve, but also how to color grade videos with the mindset of an expert in color grading.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start color correction and grading, including:
Interface of the Color page in DaVinci Resolve
Starting a Project
Importing Videos to Resolve
The Workflow for Color Correction and Grading
The Concept of Nodes
Types of Nodes and how to use them
Color Correcting and Grading your Video to give it a great style
Editing Green Screen (chroma key) Footage
Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
So much more!
BONUS: As a bonus, you'll receive supplemental video clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence in color correction and grading videos will soar, and you'll have a thorough understanding of how to use DaVinci Resolve for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Film makers who know how to edit their videos, but want to give them a professional look by Color Grading them
- Freelancers who undertake post processing, color correction and video editing projects
- Hobbyists who want to polish their personal video projects and bring them to a professional level
Kashif holds a Masters in Engineering from a top university in the US. He loves to teach, and has 11 years of university level teaching experience.
Apart from traditional academics, he is passionate about Online Education and Digital Entrepreneurship. He is interested in Photo and Video Editing, and Motion Graphics.
In his free time, Kashif likes travelling, enjoys cooking and reading books.
Abdullah is a Pakistani biorn entrepreneur who loves to create online courses and ride the next wave of digital entrepreneurship. He has extensive experience in the tech sector, and has a solid background in Mathematics. His interest are Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, and likes to play around with video editing projects in his spare time.