GoToWebinar MasterClass: Tell Your Story Anywhere With GTW!
What you'll learn
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to get started with GoToWebinar.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to launch your first live event and what are the options to select when doing it
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to work with GoToWebinar features for better broadcast.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to create attractive landing pages to get more people to register.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to get your link to promote your live event.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn how to use their link to embed in your website.
- GoToWebinar - Students will Learn the different techniques involved in using GoToWebinar to grow your business.
- Your own computer and good internet access.
- You Must Understand English.
- You must have a Udemy student account.
A. COURSE NAME: GoToWebinar: The Masterclass / Tell Your Story From Anywhere
School: The Online Learning Mastery Academy / Udemy
Total Hours: 3 Hours and 36 Minutes
Delivery Type: Udemy - Online Remote
B. COURSE DESCRIPTION
ATTENTION, ONLINE WORKERS: Ready to Be Effective Using GOTOWEBINAR?
GoToWebinar: Quickly & Easily Launch Your Live Event Using GoToWebinar, and have your message heard around the world!
Give Me Sixty Minutes And I’ll Show You How to Get GoToWebinar working For Any Business Purpose"
Would you like to learn how to do this? And would you like to know how you can earn thousands of dollars in sales from any Platform using GoToWebinar as your communication mechanism? If you answered “Yes”, then this course is for you!
In this Course, You’ll find how to communicate with your community to do such things as Generate More Leads and earn an amazing income from your revenue streams. You will learn how to Increase Your Leads and Revenue with GoToWebinar, creating a Presence on one of the World’s Most Active Remote Communication Platforms.
C. WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS
Technology has made remote collaboration a no-brainer. We have smartphones that we take everywhere, allowing us to connect with anyone at any time. We use email to reach out to current and prospective clients, communication tools like Slack and Ryver to chat in real-time with team members, and scheduling apps to keep our calendars and meetings up-to-date.
But not all technology is made equal. Take online video conferencing software, for example. It's tough to find a one-size-fits-all solution that will satisfy a business's need for crisp video, reliable sound quality, and ease of use (joining, participating, screen sharing, annotations, etc.).
Well, GOTOWEBINAR has done that for us. It is a tool that has given us so many features.
For example, GoToWebinar’s Standout Features, just to name a few:
· Screen sharing, content sharing, annotation, messaging, recording
· Webinars, demos, tutorials
· Group meetings, client meetings, multiple participants, personal meeting ID
· Integrations, mobility
GoToWebinar is huge these days. The cloud-based meeting platform, which lets you jump into virtual conferences with video, audio, and screen-sharing options, is a great way to continue conducting business when so many people have to work from home.
So, therefore, with all that emphasized, we will give you the opportunity to be a Masterclass expert in GoToWebinar.
One of the greatest areas that we are seeing GoToWebinar used today is in the training arena. What is interesting is that as of 2022 we are seeing the following:
E-Learning Is Now A $250 BILLION Market. And, you can have a share of that by using this amazing platform as an online trainer.
There’s a true revolution happening. Every day, ordinary people are making 10s of thousands of dollars every month selling information.
Some even millions a year.
Funny thing is, as I looked into it...these people aren’t too much different from you. They simply decided to connect their knowledge to a platform and share their passion with the world. One of these platforms is GoToWebinar.
And the world has rewarded them HANDSOMELY by purchasing their courses that they offer.
I’ll tell you more about how you can do the same in a moment, but first - take a look at this...
D. INSTRUCTOR DESCRIPTION
Description: See Instructor Bio
E. COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
· Learn how to get started with GoToWebinar.
· Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
· Learn how to launch your first live event and what are the options to select when doing it.
· Learn how to work with GoToWebinar features for a better broadcast.
· Learn how to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members' area.
· Learn how to create attractive landing pages to get more people to register.
· Learn how to get your link to promote your live event.
· Learn how to use their link to embed in your website.
· Learn the different techniques involved in using GoToWebinar to grow your business.
F. LEARNING RESOURCES
Reading: GoToWebinar website
G. COURSE GOALS:
· Students will learn how to forget the clicks, clutter, and confusion. Just choose an event date, and GoToWebinar will walk you through the rest.
· Students will learn how to promote their webinar with our custom webinar invitations, registration page, and automated email reminders.
· Students will learn how to generate reports on who attended, how interested they were, what questions they asked and answered – the list goes on.
H. COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
· A desire to learn and succeed!
I. COURSE TOPICS:
Basic Course Section
· 1 - GoToWebinar: Overview
· 2 - GoToWebinar: Pricing
· 3 - GoToWebinar: Admin Center - User Settings
· 4 - GoToWebinar: Webinar and Meeting Settings
· 5 - GoToWebinar: Admin Center - General Settings
· 6 - GoToWebinar: Admin Center - Settings Templates
· 7 - GoToWebinar: Schedule A Webinar
· 8 - GoToWebinar: Types of Webinars
· 9 - GoToWebinar: Set Up Panel
· 10 - GoToWebinar: Sharing Panel
· 12 - GoToWebinar: Engagement
· 13 - GoToWebinar: Settings
· 14 - GoToWebinar: Starting the Webinar
· 15 - GoToWebinar: Hosting the Webinar -Part 1
· 16 - GoToWebinar: Hosting the Webinar - Part 2
· 17 - GoToWebinar: Webinar History and Post Webinar Issues
· 18 - GoToWebinar: Managing the Recordings
· 19 - GoToWebinar: Insights and Reports
· 20 - GoToWebinar: Basic Section Conclusion
Advanced Course Section
· 21 - GoToWebinar: Advanced Section Overview
· 22 - GoToWebinar: GoToMeeting Settings
· 23 - GoToWebinar: Scheduling a Meeting
· 24 - GoToWebinar: Meeting Invitations
· 25 - GoToWebinar: Starting a Meeting
· 26 - GoToWebinar: Meeting Settings Menu
· 27 - GoToWebinar: Meeting Preferences
· 28 - GoToWebinar: Hosting the Meeting - Sharing Your Screen
· 29 - GoToWebinar: Hosting the Meeting - Sharing Your Webcam
· 30 - GoToWebinar: Managing the Meeting Recording
· 31 - GoToWebinar: Automated Webinar - Set Up Panel
· 32 - GoToWebinar: Automated Webinar - Simulated Live on Go To Webinar
· 33 - GoToWebinar: Automated Webinar - Source Tracking
· 34 - GoToWebinar: Automated Webinar Engagement Panel
· 35 - GoToWebinar: Automated Webinar Share Panel
· 36 - GoToWebinar: Custom Webinar Channels - Part 1
· 37 -GoToWebinar: Custom Webinar Channels - Part 2
· 38 - GoToWebinar: GoToWebinar Integrations
· 39 - GoToWebinar: GoToWebinar and Zapier Integrations
· 40 - GoToWebinar: GoToWebinar and Autoresponder Integration
At the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge and understanding required to begin selling your products and expertise worldwide through the GoToWebinar platform.
While other courses leave you confused and only give you a glimpse of how to set up GoToWebinar, this is an A-Z guide - the complete course on GoToWebinar!
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that's why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK, BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
Regardless of what you sell or do for your business or living, your knowledge and experience is likely to have value to others. Someone may need to hear of your experience to make decisions about similar situations. Here is the tool and the education on how you get your expertise out into the world, and generate revenue from it
Now is the time for you to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the "take this course" button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wishes to learn how to communicate and present their thoughts, ideas, and materials, effectively and efficiently, in a remote session, to anyone, anywhere in the world!
Ed has been delivering Agile Training since 2004. Ed’s student's number in the thousands, both in the corporate arena, as well as in Post-Secondary Academia. Ed has a passion to help and lead the transforming of I.T. communities from the traditional failing development cultures of the past to the successes achieved from a philosophy of “Agile Thinking.”
As a multifaceted public speaker, presenter, educator and corporate mentor in a number of diverse arena’s, bridging the generations from the Y/Millennials to the Gen X’ers right up to the Boomers, Ed’s passion is to see success and excellence again become part of what we have lost in our current organizational cultures.
Ed trains professionals in the University environment on a nightly basis. These are the professional practitioners who are adding to their already learned skills and are now focused on improving their product development and leadership abilities. While doing that on a nightly basis, Ed works with his own Management Consulting practice in giving back to a new corporate culture by day.
Ed’s focus in both Corporate Canada and Academia is to help I.T. practitioners and their organizations increase Software Development success rates by refining/redefining their software/product development processes.
For organizations not able to transform into an “Agile” way of thinking quickly, Ed works with them and evaluates, recommends, and implements techniques that strategically allow them to shift to an Agile culture in a more subtle way that fits into their highly structured and constrained cultures. Whether implemented quickly or done more slowly, change is essential if we are to grow and succeed in the complex business arena of today.
Ed loves interacting with his audiences when he is sharing his knowledge and his understanding of the “Agile Space.” His in-depth knowledge gives him the experiences to share that many times override “textbook theory.” Real-life always trumps theory. His students are in positions of leadership all over the globe. They love his teaching style, but more so, they love the understanding of Agile that they receive through his training. This gives them what they need to journey successfully on the pathway to achieving their dreams!