Getting Started With Google Sites
What you'll learn
- Create your own website using Google Sites
- Embed items into a Google Site
- Place images, video, text, and more on a Google Site
- Use other Google Services to connect to Google Sites
- No prior experience is necessary
- Must have a Google account
- Prior Google Drive experience is helpful but not necessary
- Internet access and a browser
Creating your own website can be difficult if you don't have the knowledge, time, or money to invest, luckily Google Sites is a free alternative that allows ANYONE to create a website quickly and easily.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the new Google Sites
- How to make mobile friendly websites
- How to customize your site
- How to connect other Google services to your site
- And much more...
This class is designed to cut the fluff and get your right into building and creating your own website! Through easy to follow tutorials, you will be a webmaster in no time. This course will show you the ins and outs of Google Sites so that you can create exactly what you want.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in using Google Sites
- Someone looking to build their own webpage
I am an educator, maker of things, techno-geek, and family man. I have been a high school and middle school teacher for the past thirteen years and have taught in cyber school and bricks-and-mortar settings. During that time I have created numerous courses for my school and have had extensive experience in engaging with students online.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology and my Bachelor's degree is in Technology Education (shop class for the old school crowd). I love creating content and helping my students reach their potential. I have vast experience in instructional design and video creation. My goal is to make every student feel welcomed and that my class benefited them.