Google's Go (Golang) Programming Language - Beginners Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn fundamentals of Go (Golang) programming language
- With practice assignments & quizes
- Crisp and on-point lectures
- Live coding example during the session
- Covers all latest Go advanced topics
- Learn Go internals and best-practices
- Its a beginners guide. No prior programming knowledge is required.
- Lifetime course access
- For beginners and experienced devs interested to learn Go
- The Complete Go (Golang) Bootcamp for Beginners
- A computer with internet connection is enough.
Go or Golang is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. Go is a statically typed, compiled programming language designed at Google in 2007. The language is often referred to as Golang because of its domain name, but the proper name is Go.
This course is designed to give you the knowledge on all Go topics as quick as possible. Not only basics, we are covering all Go advanced topics like Go concurrency model and interface type systems. This course is mainly focused on Go programming language fundamentals. We will definitely make you comfortable with all Go topics, but we cannot make you mastering in Go which requires lot of practicing efforts. Trying to be honest here. We are covering required level of live coding examples during the session to make you understand the concepts better.
The lectures are based on beginners, straight to the point. I always recommend to practice it along with the session. Hope you will enjoy it.
As part of this course, you will:
- Golang programming language fundamentals.
- The examples are typed upfront during the session itself.
- All concepts with simple code examples.
- Apply Golang concurrency model to build the best parallel systems.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand Go fundamentals.
- Crisp and on-point lectures. Focused on the language fundamentals.
- It is mainly for Go beginners. Also good for who has prior coding experience with our Go knowledge.
- This course is not recommended if you want to advance yourself in Go
I am Nataraja Gootooru programmer by profession and passionate about technologies. I have over 15+ years of experience in Design & Development of software applications in Network Infrastructure domain (SDN - Software Defined Networking), Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development in product-based firms. I have developed various applications and services for Data Center infrastructure management. A very good experience in DevOps model.
Thanks for checking out my course.