- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic operations of the Google Docs
- How to create items in Google Drive
- How to use basic shortcut keys
- How to use the collaborative function
- How to create self-introduction documents
- How to create item-introduction documents
- How to use templates
- How to get download files as Microsoft Word
- To have basic skills to use your computer
- To have interest in Google Docs
- To have Google Account
■■Through this course, you will be able to create a well-organized document with the useful functions of Google Docs. ■■
When it comes to a word processor, most people often use MS Word. You have already created self-introduction documents or business documents such as contracts in Word, haven’t you?
Word is a very simple snd very useful word processor, but it is not suitable for sharing created files or documents with others. Also, Word cannot be edited by multiple users at the same time.
On the other hand, Google Docs can cover those functions. These days, more and more functions are added in Google Docs, which are not seen in MS Word, and Google Docs have become better and more useful. In particular, Google Docs is superior to MS Word in sharing information and collaborative edit.
In this course, we are going to teach you the basic usage od Google Docs and suggest some advanced usage which should improve your business efficiency.
Don’t worry about your skills. We use easy terms and show real operation screen, so all you have to do is to focus on the screen and to imitate our operation. Let’s learn and master the basic skills for Google Docs.
■■ This course is NOT for people below■■
People who want to learn MS Words
- IT beginners and people who have never use Google Docs or MS Word
- Students or workers who want to take advantage of Google Docs
- People who have interest in Google Docs
- People who have used only MS Word, not Google Docs
- IT beginners who want to start learning IT skills from Google Docs
- People who want to easily learn something in videos
- People who realize the disadvantages or limitation of MS Word and （Ex. If you use Mac and face with some compatibility issues for MS Word) ）
- Companies which cannot install MS Office for some reason.