Teaching with Google Classroom
What you'll learn
- Understand how Google Classroom with impact teaching and learning
- Learn best practices for creating engaging assignments in Google Classroom
- Understand how to create quizzes and tests that automatically grade themselves
- Create a class in Google Classroom
- Change Classroom settings to encourage a positive learning environment
- Enroll students into a Classroom
- Create assignments and announcements
- Learn how to communicate with students using Google Classroom
- G Suite for Education or Personal Google Account
- Google Classroom enabled
- Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Forms
Do you have access to Google Apps for Education?
Are you tired of printing, collecting, and grading worksheets?
Do you want to create dynamic lessons for your students that engage them in new ways?
Then this is the right course for you. This course is packed with simple to follow lessons that will show you how to use Google Classroom like an expert.
With Google Classroom, teachers can create dynamic lessons that are student centered, collaborative, and memorable. Like you, I am a teacher that is trying to find ways to engage my students fully. I've been teaching for the past five years in online, blended, and bricks and mortar settings.
Google Classroom provides an easy to use learning management system that students of all levels will be able to interact with. I've taken the time to explore the ins and outs of Google Classroom and I've identified the common pitfalls that come with using something new.
By the end of this course you will be able to use Google Classroom like an pro and create engaging lessons for your students. With Google Classroom you will be able to teach your students at all times, weather they are in school or not.
Who this course is for:
- School Administrators
- IT Personnel
I am an educator, maker of things, techno-geek, and family man. I have been a high school and middle school teacher for the past thirteen years and have taught in cyber school and bricks-and-mortar settings. During that time I have created numerous courses for my school and have had extensive experience in engaging with students online.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology and my Bachelor's degree is in Technology Education (shop class for the old school crowd). I love creating content and helping my students reach their potential. I have vast experience in instructional design and video creation. My goal is to make every student feel welcomed and that my class benefited them.