Teaching with Google Classroom
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how Google Classroom with impact teaching and learning
- Learn best practices for creating engaging assignments in Google Classroom
- Understand how to create quizzes and tests that automatically grade themselves
- Create a class in Google Classroom
- Change Classroom settings to encourage a positive learning environment
- Enroll students into a Classroom
- Create assignments and announcements
- Learn how to communicate with students using Google Classroom
- G Suite for Education or Personal Google Account
- Google Classroom enabled
- Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Forms
Do you have access to Google Apps for Education?
Are you tired of printing, collecting, and grading worksheets?
Do you want to create dynamic lessons for your students that engage them in new ways?
Then this is the right course for you. This course is packed with simple to follow lessons that will show you how to use Google Classroom like an expert.
With Google Classroom, teachers can create dynamic lessons that are student centered, collaborative, and memorable. Like you, I am a teacher that is trying to find ways to engage my students fully. I've been teaching for the past five years in online, blended, and bricks and mortar settings.
Google Classroom provides an easy to use learning management system that students of all levels will be able to interact with. I've taken the time to explore the ins and outs of Google Classroom and I've identified the common pitfalls that come with using something new.
By the end of this course you will be able to use Google Classroom like an pro and create engaging lessons for your students. With Google Classroom you will be able to teach your students at all times, weather they are in school or not.
- School Administrators
- IT Personnel
Students will learn about the instructor and his expertise in the topic.
Students will understand the basics to creating a Google Classroom class.
Students will learn the proper way to log in to a Google account in order to access Google Classroom.
Students will learn how to change the settings in their classroom to make a positive learning environment.