Getting Started With Google Forms
What you'll learn
- Create a Google Form
- Understand different question types of how they work
- Validate question data to get the responses you want
- Create email collection forms
- Use Google Forms in creative ways
- Google Account
- Internet connection
Creating your own data collection forms can be difficult if you don't have the knowledge, time, or money to invest, luckily Google Forms is a free alternative that allows ANYONE to create a data collection quickly and easily. And more importantly, you can view, manipulate, and use the data gathered instantly!
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the Google Forms
- How to use forms in you business, educational, or personal life
- How to use different types of questions to get the data you want
- How to customize your forms
- How to create an email collection form and many other projects
- And much more...
This class is designed to cut the fluff and get your right into building and creating your own forms! Through easy to follow tutorials, you will be a design wizard in no time. This course will show you the ins and outs of Google Forms so that you can create exactly what you want.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to ask questions, gather data, and analyze that data using Google Forms.
I am an educator, maker of things, techno-geek, and family man. I have been a high school and middle school teacher for the past thirteen years and have taught in cyber school and bricks-and-mortar settings. During that time I have created numerous courses for my school and have had extensive experience in engaging with students online.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology and my Bachelor's degree is in Technology Education (shop class for the old school crowd). I love creating content and helping my students reach their potential. I have vast experience in instructional design and video creation. My goal is to make every student feel welcomed and that my class benefited them.