Google G Suite Workspace: Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Slides
What you'll learn
- Become proficient with the most popular parts of Google Workspace
- Google Docs for professional documents
- Google Slides for fully customized, beautiful presentations
- Google Sheets for data-driven business analysis and decisions
- Google Forms for gathering customer feedback
- Carefully chosen, interesting, real-world class projects
- No prerequisites
In this course, you will learn how to use
Google Docs - similar to Microsoft Word
Google Sheets - similar to Microsoft Excel
Google Slides - similar to Microsoft Powerpoint
Google Forms - useful for gathering customer feedback and running surveys
FASCINATING COURSE PROJECTS
In each part of the course, you will learn by following a real-life project that is likely applicable to your work or business. You'll get resume-writing skills, create and fully customize presentations for online video and work, see how SEO is managed through, and follow me as I use Google Sheets for a data-driven approach to making business strategy decisions.
GET FREE 15 GIGS OF CLOUD STORAGE FROM GOOGLE
Google gives you 15 GIGs of free storage space to store all your presentations, documents, and data in their cloud. That's better than having to pay Microsoft to use their products and get no free storage space.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals and entrepreneurs
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).