How to Teach English Online with Google Suite 2020
What you'll learn
- Learn Google Classroom techniques for faster communication and better organisation
- Master Google Docs, Slides, and Forms for setting killer classwork and assignments
- Discover amazing extensions to make your classes interactive and super engaging
- Cut your grading and paperwork time in half by using vital automation tools
- Make your classes run like clockwork with different apps and extensions
- No requirements needed! Everything you need to know is in the course :)
If you’re a teacher who’s recently been moved online due to school closures and you’re struggling to get to grips with Google Suite and Extensions, this course is going to save your life!
In this course, I’ll show you step by step how to organize and execute synchronous and asynchronous classes using essential Google Suite extensions and apps:
Take a detailed tour of Google meets, Classroom, Docs and Slides so that you can communicate easily with your classes and keep everyone up to date and on track.
Discover amazing extensions you can use to make your classes more interactive and engaging for your students!
Cut your paperwork time in half by automating your grading and email system!
Make your classes run like clockwork with different apps and extensions
Learn Google Classroom techniques for faster communication and better organization
By the end of the course, you’ll know exactly how to keep your class organized and make your online lessons just as fun and interactive as your offline lessons. And more importantly, it WON'T take you twice as long to plan your online classes than your face-to-face classes!
Go ahead and click on the ‘take this course right now button and come and join our community of over 10,000 teachers that have already taken the course! Thanks again for enrolling, and I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you're a teacher who's recently been moved online and don't know where to start
- If your school/district has made Google Suite obligatory and you're confused about all of the apps/extensions
- If you're overwhelmed by Google Suite and want a clear walk-through of all of the options
- If you're having problems with Google Classroom organisation and communication
- If it's taking you twice as long to plan your online classes than your face-to-face classes
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)