Getting Started With Google Slides
What you'll learn
- Create beautiful Google Slides presentations
- Download presentations to use offline
- Create master slides to help create presentations quickly and effectively
- Edit images, tables, charts, and more inside of Google Slides
- Google Account
- Internet connection
Creating your own presentation can be difficult if you don't have the knowledge, time, or money to invest, luckily Google Slides is a free alternative that allows ANYONE to create a presentation quickly and easily.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use the Google Sites
- How to present your slides from your mobile device
- How to customize your slides
- How to edit images in Google Slides
- And much more...
This class is designed to cut the fluff and get your right into building and creating your own presentation! Through easy to follow tutorials, you will be a design wizard in no time. This course will show you the ins and outs of Google Sites so that you can create exactly what you want.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Google Slides
I am an educator, maker of things, techno-geek, and family man. I have been a high school and middle school teacher for the past thirteen years and have taught in cyber school and bricks-and-mortar settings. During that time I have created numerous courses for my school and have had extensive experience in engaging with students online.
I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology and my Bachelor's degree is in Technology Education (shop class for the old school crowd). I love creating content and helping my students reach their potential. I have vast experience in instructional design and video creation. My goal is to make every student feel welcomed and that my class benefited them.