Beautiful Google Slides Presentations
What you'll learn
- Create beautiful presentations
- Use Google Slides for free
- Save money on not buying Microsoft Powerpoint
- Save your work in the cloud
- Collaborate on your presentation with remote teams
- Use Pixabay and Canva to make great designs (for non-designers)
- Have a computer and an Internet connection
Learn to use Google Slides to create beautiful presentations that are organized and well laid-out and help you communicate information better.
Use these presentations for:
Online video presentations for YouTube or online courses
ABOUT GOOGLE SLIDES
Google Slides is free and you don't have to download any software. Not only will you save storage space on your computer, but every Google Drive account (rebranded to Google Workspace) comes with free 15 Gigs of storage space so you can save your work online.
USE GOOGLE SLIDES TO WORK WITH REMOTE TEAMS
Since Google Slides is a cloud-based service, you can share documents across remote teams and multiple people can edit the document at the same time which boosts productivity and aids in team-building.
EVERYTHING IS FREE, BUT YOU WILL NEED YOUR GMAIL
Google Slides are free. You even get some free cloud storage from Google when you sign up. But you will need to log in using your Gmail address.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
Invest in yourself! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Business people and entrepreneurs
- Online instructors
- People who teach or present online or in persn
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).