Get Google Sheets as JSON data for web applications
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Output Google Sheets data in a JSON format
- Create web URL for Google Sheet data
- Import Google sheets data into web applications
- Google account
- Some basic knowledge of HTML and AJAX
- Desire to Learn
Google provides a powerful set of tools with Google Apps. Google sheets is a great place to store data within a spreadsheet. Did you know you can use that data on the web?
Great introduction to Google Sheets and Google Script
- Publish your Google Sheet data to the web.
- Use Google Sheets data on your own webpages
- Output Google Sheet data as JSON and add it anywhere
- You will be amazed at how easy it is to work with Google Sheets
This course provides ways to use the data for web development and more. Course covers outputting the data as a web app. This will give you access to the data using a URL which you can then share online. Select either one sheet or all its up to you no programming is needed.
Minimal programming is required for this course, but a basic understanding is needed for the more advanced web application functionality.
Google sheets provides a great way to collaborate and use data online within a nicely packaged spreadsheet. Now you too can use that data.
I'm here to help you learn more about web applications and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Join now and start doing some amazing things online!
- Anyone who wants to use Google Sheets data outside of Google Sheets
- Perfect for web developers
- Anyone who wants to see the power of Google Sheets