Google Sheets - Pivot Tables from Beginner to Expert
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Bring your data to life with easy-to-use pivot tables
- Summarize large tables of data in seconds
- Sort, filter, and SLICE the pivot table!!!
- Prepare raw data for use in a pivot table
- Add, average, perform statistical analysis, and more
- Use calculated fields
- Group your data inside your pivot table
- Summarize your pivot table by week, month, year, etc.
- Pull data back out of your pivot table with the GETPIVOTDATA function
- Laptop or desktop computer with an internet connection
- You should have a beginner to intermediate level understanding of how to use spreadsheets.
Pivot Tables allow you to summarize large tables of data in seconds. This course will give you the knowledge to create powerful pivot tables that bring new insight to your data. You will start off with understanding the purpose of pivot tables and how to prepare raw data to be pivoted. Then, work your way toward grouping data, summarizing it by date, adding calculated fields, and more.
- This course is for any spreadsheet user who needs to create Intermediate to Advanced level Pivot Tables.