2023 Google Search Console SEO: #1 SEO Tool To Track SEO
What you'll learn
- Identify many easy SEO improvements in just minutes
- Save money by not hiring a freelancer to find your SEO problems
- The Google Search Console will help you diagnose problems with your SEO quickly
- Master the Google Search Console
- Rank higher by identifying and making quick and easy fixes
- Complete screen sharing walkthrough of main Google Search Console features
- Have a website for which you will do SEO with the Google Search Console
Use the free Google Search Console to:
Monitor search ranking of each page for each keyword
Find problems on your site
Make sure all your pages are crawled and indexed by Google
Get hints of what to fix for SEO
EVERY WEBSITE OWNER SHOULD USE THE GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Google Search Console is where you'll find the most vital and important information regarding the SEO of your website, especially as your site grows in pages, and it becomes difficult to manage and track the ranking of each page for different keywords. That's what Google Search Console solves.
NEW IN THE GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Now you can see the website usability report and more metrics related to Google's Core Web Vitals, which are very important for your rankings according to Google. This can be all monitored and issues can be diagnosed from the Google Search Console for both the desktop and mobile versions of your website.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Ideally, a website owner should use the Google Search Console together with Google Analytics. The Google Search Console is geared towards helping the website owner understand how their website is doing in search, understand clickthrough rates from Google search results, and diagnose any possible problems that may be preventing the website from ranking higher.
On the other hand, Google Analytics helps you understand what your users do once they are on your website.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
Invest in yourself. Enroll today.
Who this course is for:
- Website owners who need to do SEO and rank higher must absolutely use the Google Search Console - otherwise, you are flying blind
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).