Form Submission Application using Google Suite Google Script
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Connect website input form to Google Spreadsheet
- Submit content to your spreadsheet from a web form on your website
- Add data from input form to Google Spreadsheet
- Internet connection
- Google Account
This is the solution you have been looking for, okay maybe but it provides a nice neat way to create an endpoint for a form submission. No fussing with frustrating back end code with all the functionality you need to track emails and get those emails submitted from your website. you can even send an automated response back to the user, track it as a ticket and more.
Wow!!! - Your form submits and the data gets added to a spreadsheet >>>> sends an email back to the user who submitted the form >>>> sends an email to you that a new message has been sent. Its not magic, really only done using code..... ;)
This is one of the easiest solutions you will see to create a web form submission system that can be easily customized and extended as needed. Source Code is also included to get you started quickly.
If you haven't tried it yet, I guarantee you will be BLOWN AWAY at how powerful Google Script can be, and at how easy it is to write. With just a few lines of code you can DO A WHOLE LOT!!!
Don't take my word for it try it and see.
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for this course is perfect to start writing Google Script and to practice writing Google Script, you have nothing to lose.
- Anyone who wants to practice Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants backend form capability without the coding
- Anyone who wants to be able to explore the power of what can be done with Google Script
- Anyone who wants to learn more about what Google Script can do
- Update and use Spreadsheet data within your website
- Anyone who wants to learn about Google Apps Script
- Application developers