Google Script How to Update Google Sheet data from a web App
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- output google sheets content
- send api requests to google script
- connect front end html and jQuery with backend Google Script
- Google account
- Programming experience
Use Google Script to connect your Google Sheet data to a web app so users can update content within your sheet. Connect a sheet without having to share the entire sheet with them. Google Scripts provides an amazing opportunity to extend what you can do with Google Sheets. Source Code is included!!!!
Did you know you can publish web apps that have web urls directly from Google, no hosting and only using your Google Account.
Learn how to output and update your Google Sheet content using Google Script to publish it as a web URL.
Google provides a powerful set of tools with Google Apps. Google sheets is a great place to store data within a spreadsheet and then make use of that data in a number of ways. This course demonstrate how to connect and google sheet content and output it to a web app, and then update the Google Sheet content directly from the web app without having to open Google sheets.
- Share data within your Google Sheet
- Provide a url to update data without providing access to the Google Sheet itself
- Select and show content from a specific sheet
- You will be amazed at how easy it is to work with Google Sheets
This course provides ways to use the data for web development and more. Course covers outputting the data as a web app. This will give you access to the data using a URL which you can then share online. Select either one sheet or all its up to you no programming is needed.
Source code is included as well as how to update it to get the content from your own Google Sheet.
Minimal programming is required for this course, but a basic understanding is needed for the more advanced web application functionality.
Google sheets provides a great way to collaborate and use data online within a nicely packaged spreadsheet. Now you too can use that data.
I'm here to help you learn more about web applications and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Join now and start doing some amazing things online!
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create apps with Google Script
- Perfect for web developers
- Anyone who wants to update Google Sheets within a web app
- Web developers