Google Office Suite Training - Sheets, Docs, Slides and Form
What you'll learn
- Mastering Google Sheets at MIS level
- Expertise in Text, Logical, Math, Financial, Lookup and Reference Functions
- Understanding Date and Time Format and Functions
- Mastery in Pivot Table and Chart Preparation
- Learning Data Validation, Filter, Conditional Formatting, Named Ranges, Link and Record Macro
- Sharing and Protection of data
- Have a solid understanding of Google Docs functionality and how to use the program effectively
- Learn to create professional looking presentations, as well as share and present them
- Create Google Forms and surveys, as well as collect and analyze data from them
- Understand how to use Google Drive to increase efficiency and productivity
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Google Sheets is a robust, cloud-based application that empowers you to create sophisticated spreadsheets. Whether you are working at your desk or from your smartphone or tablet on the go Google Sheets helps you organize, analyze, and share your most important data. In this course for Sheets users, you’ll learn how to make your own supercharged spreadsheets. First, you’ll learn how to input and format your data. Next, you’ll learn how formulas, functions and a few exclusive Google Sheets features can accelerate your data analysis. Finally, you’ll get tips for sharing your spreadsheets and collaborating on them with your team.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals as advance topics of Google Sheets (much of which can be used in MS Excel as well). You will not only learn the basics, like adding and subtracting. But you will also learn valuable advanced formulas like TEXT Function, LOGICAL Function, TEXT Function, LOOKUP Function and many more. You may expect to learn following topics in detail.
Google Docs is Google's browser-based word processor. You can create, edit, and share documents online and access them from any computer with an internet connection. There's even a mobile app for Android and iOS. Moreover, Google Docs add-ons let you expand the functionality and add missing features.
Google Slides is a presentation program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. Google Slides makes your ideas shine with a variety of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more. All for free.
Google Forms is a survey administration software included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. Create a new survey and edit it with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of pre-made themes or create your own. Free with a Google account.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals with a desire to increase efficiency and accessibility
- High School and College Students
My Name is Himanshu Dhar. I am a MIS trainer associated with I Turn Institute. I am having more then 14 years of experience in different projects in Excel and Macros. I do take care of freelancing projects as well and brings that practical touch into teaching. I have successfully trained more then 25000 students from various backgrounds and have conducted many corporate training and seminars.