Google Office for Business & The Busy Entrepreneur
- 36 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build a Website using Blogger
- How To add Social Media i.e. Facebook
- How to add PayPal to collect payments
- Must be able to use a PC and navigate online.
- Must have access to a PC or Laptop
- Must have created a Free Gmail Account
Google Office for Business is the first in a series of Technology made EZ for the Busy Entrepreneur with a shoe string Budget, This course will teach you in plain English clever-ways to upgrade your business for minimal to zero cost.This course will connect you to tons of resources that are yours for the taking if you're resourceful!
- The entrepreneur trying to build a business with zero capital
This module is the first in a series of Google Tech made EZ. This module is designed to help you discover how you can master technology and the latest apps resourcefully and easily.This module will teach you in plain english clever ways to upgrade your business and reduce cost.
- Websites with a Blog tend to have 434% more indexed pages
- 43% of people admit to skimming blog post
- Companies who have blogs receive 97% more links on there site
- 45% of marketers say blogging is the #1 piece of there content strategy
- Blog articles with images get 97% more views
Here are three key reasons for why you should link to your social networks from your website:
- Link building -Building quality links for your social networks helps those display more prominently in search results, which assists your overall business presence online
- Being visible: Just having the links on your site isn’t good enough – you want to make sure that it is easy for users to find them, so they can interact with you wherever your business lives on the web. At Milestone, we follow three key guidelines when adding links to social icons:
- Improving your ranking in search results: Although it may sound backwards, adding links to your social channels from your website actually helps increase the chance that users will find your website when they search on Google, Bing, Yahoo!
Every website needs to have the ability to monetize there information..Providing this gives you an incentive to ask for the business or be out of business.Paypal is the easiest way to add e- commerce to your site and not apply for a merchant account. If you don’t know how to code, but you’re comfortable using Blogger to create a Web site, you can integrate e-commerce quickly and easily with PayPal’s tools. These tools let you add Buy Now buttons, a Shopping Cart, or set up subscriptions and recurring payments while you’re designing with blogger.