Google My Business: Step-by-Step Tutorial
What you'll learn
- Better understand about customers
- Build strong relationships with the people who matter most
- Learn how to create a free website
- Learn how to stand out, and bring customers in
- Create Google Adword Express ad to get more customers
- How to deal with negative and fake reviews
- How to share latest news, offers, events and any business update
- Learn how customers are interacting with your Business Profile
- Gmail account is enough
This is a complete course on Google my business tool. In this course you you will learn how to add a business to Google, how to share your latest news, events, or offers so that customers know what’s happening and when.
You will learn how customers are interacting with your business profile. How did people find you? Where are they coming from? Start a conversation with your customers by responding directly to reviews. How to deal with fake and negative reviews.
You will also learn how to create a free business website (Subdomain) in minutes.
This course also cover about Google Adwords Express. You will learn how to create an ad to get more customers who are looking for the services you provide.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owner
- MBA Students
- Anyone looking to learn more about how Google can help in any business
- Small shop owners
Pramod is at the nerve of startup counseling in IT district, Whitefield, of Bangalore. He is a professional who worked in IT industry and founded Jupiter Vidya . He has also groomed professionals toward better coding, tech counseling and marketing. He trained over thousands of students. Decoding the code of Digital-Marketing and Computer-Languages is his full-time passion. He is the go to person in Hands-Training for Software & Digital Marketing at corporate in Bangalore. His proudly announces of his student’s base being currently placed in top global service sectors companies like – Amazon, Google, Cisco, Accenture, Infosys, Flipkart, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra among other. Quite a few have set on to be on their own by opening their own startup.