Teaching Online with Google Meet and Google Classroom
What you'll learn
- Master Google Meet and screen sharing for your online classes
- Discover 3 essential extensions to make your lessons run like clockwork
- Learn how to use Google Classroom like a pro and communicate more efficiently with your classes
- See Google Classroom for your students eyes and how they will complete and return assignments
- Learn simple tricks to keep your Google Classroom organised and easy to navigate for your students
- Find out the vital permissions you need to set on assignments for correct completion
- Google Meet App
- Google Classroom App
- Nod Extension
- Meet Attendance Extension
- Meet Grid View Extension
If you’re a teacher who’s recently been moved online due to school closures and you’re worried about your first online classes, this course is going to save your life!
In this course, I’ll show you step by step how to organise and execute synchronous classes using Google Meet and Classroom
Master Google Meet and screen sharing for your online classes
Learn how to use Google Classroom like a pro and communicate more efficiently with your classes
See Google Classroom for your students' eyes and how they will complete and return assignments
Find out the vital permissions you need to set on assignments for correct completion
By the end of the course, you’ll know exactly how to keep your class organised and make your online lessons just as fun and informative as you offline lessons.
Go ahead and click on the ‘take this course right now' button and come and join our community of over 2000 teachers that have already taken the course! Thanks again for enrolling, and I’ll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you're a teacher who's recently been moved online
- If your school/district has made Google Classroom obligatory and you don't know how to use it
- If you're about to start live online classes and want a clear walk-through of Google Meet
- If you're having problems with Google Classroom organisation and communication
I'm Hayley, a teacher and founder of i-Speak English. Since 2014, I've successfully helped thousands of non-native English speakers to improve their English and gain fluency.
I've worked in both private language schools and online, teaching groups and individuals of all ages and nationalities. My main goal is to help people to feel comfortable and confident when using their English skills.
I love languages, I currently speak 3 (English, Italian and Spanish) and I'm learning my fourth (Romanian). I use my knowledge from the last 8 years of language learning to help people master and fall in love with English.
I know how difficult (and sometimes frustrating) it is to learn a language and I want to make the process as easy as possible for non-native speakers of English. I'm here to help you :)