Google and Google Scholar Advanced Search Masterclass 2023
What you'll learn
- Find relevant and reliable research for your literature review
- Conduct advanced searches in Google for your research
- Undertake advanced searches in Google Scholar
- Access and search Google's advanced search interface
- Learn how to access research papers (PDF) for free and legally
- Discover the best alternative Google search engines for academic research
- An eagerness to learn is all that we ask!
Learn the secrets of finding information and research fast with Google and Google Scholar and take your job and research paper writing to the next level!
You've heard of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but why not optimize your daily Google searches?
Discover how to create better search engine queries and optimize your search to return reliable and relevant results fast.
Have you spent countless hours trying to find research for your literature review that is of an academic quality, peer reviewed, up-to-date, relevant and reliable?
Are you tired of trying to learn how to search complicated academic databases?
Do you write a lot of research papers and have to evidence a range of sources?
Do you want to save time when conducting your literature search?
Have you wondered if there is an easier way to find research using Google?
Then join me today and let's make the process of literature searching easy with this course designed just for you!
Content and Overview
This brand-new course will teach you the winning tips and tricks to use Google for your research paper. From the very basics of how to access and use Google's advanced search, super quick command search techniques and power user tips to supercharge your research.
We pretty much cover it all so that the next time you need to find research for your research paper writing you will have the knowledge and practical skills you need find research fast.
We are going to teach you the skills that will allow you spend less time worrying about finding research and more time writing up your paper.
I designed this course to be easily understood by everyone, there are no requirements to join the course, we only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to use Google and Google Scholar to help you become a productive and successful researcher.
See you inside the course!
P.S. Want to learn the secrets to referencing the research you discover? Join me and discover how to automate your research and referencing workflow with Zotero and Mendeley courses.
Who this course is for:
- Students at school, college or university who need to undertake a literature search
- Undergraduates, postgraduates, PhD students, early career researchers
- Academics looking to improve their research workflow and save time
- Job hunters looking to develop the skills needed to succeed in the modern workplace
- Market researchers
- Software developers
- Anyone who wants to boost their productivity and develop a new skill set
Hello and welcome to the Research Coach Academy, it's great to have you here on the team!
I am an experienced educator who has taught thousands of students and faculty staff how to save time when undertaking literature searches, writing their paper and referencing.
Thank you for taking the time to consider taking our courses, I'm really excited to be able to share this with you and we would love to see you enrol today and be a part of your successful academic journey.
If you have any questions about the courses, feel free to contact me - it would be great to hear from you.
Here's to achieving academic and research success together!