2022 Guide to Generating Leads With Google Local Service Ads
What you'll learn
- What Google Local Services ads are & how to generate leads
- The ranking factors for Local Services ads & how they appear in SERPs
- Why local businesses should be using these ads
- How to set-up your Local Services ad account
- Which businesses are eligible to participate
- How to have the Google Guarantee badge show on your account
- How Google ranks Local Services ads
- How to have your Local Services ads appear when searchers use Voice search
- A local business to set-up ads for
- For freelancers or agencies: an interest in helping local businesses setup Local Services for lead generation
If you are a local business owner or marketer who serves local businesses and are not yet taking advantage of Local Services by Google, you’re missing out on highly targeted leads.
Local Services by Google is an excellent generation strategy for local businesses. By participating you receive prime real estate in Google as these pay-per-(highly targeted)lead ads are what searchers see before everything else including Google ads, the local map listings and regular search results.
Adding this strategy makes your entire marketing campaign more effective when combined with other strategies including Google Ads, Search Engine Optimization and Google My Business. This is a powerful way to dominate Google search results giving you the opportunity to appear in 4 or more places on the first page of search results.
If you are a local business owner or service local business clients, Google Local Service ads should be a strategy you implement to bring in highly targeted leads who are ready to hire.
By the end of this course you will not only have a thorough understanding of Local Services By Google, you will also be able to set-up and manage your account and understand how to increase your ad rankings.
Specifically we will be covering:
What Google Local Services ads are
The ranking factors for Local Services ads & how they appear in SERPs
Why local businesses should be using these ads
How to set-up your Local Services ad account
Which businesses are eligible to participate
How to have the Google Guarantee badge show on your account
How Google ranks Local Services ads
How to have your Local Services ads appear when searchers use Voice search
Who this course is for:
- Local business owners who want to generate more leads easily
- Marketers who serve local businesses and want to generate more leads for their clients
Christine is a Web Design & SEO Business Coach at Portable Entrepreneur where she directly helps web design and SEO startups through education, coaching and services.
Christine has been a web designer for nearly 15 years - 10 of which she has been self-employed. Her work has taken her from working for some start-up dot com companies in the early 2000's to working as a contractor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense to her own home office.
In her time, she has built 100's of websites and blogs primarily on WordPress and Joomla. Christine has also provided training to individuals and businesses to help them manage their websites on their own with no knowledge of web coding.