Image SEO On Your Website & Image SEO On Google Images: 2023
What you'll learn
- Get more traffic by ranking your pages higher
- Rank images in image search and get traffic from Google images
- Have higher conversion from your social media posts by using the right sized images
- Comprehensive focus on image SEO
- Rank every one of your pages higher by correctly doing image SEO on every image on your pages
- Please be open to trying the ideas in this course
- Please have a good Internet connection in order to have the videos play smoothly
In this course you will learn 3 new ways to get traffic to your website with image SEO:
1) You will be able to rank every one of the pages on your website a little higher by doing correct SEO tagging of your images.
2) You will be able to rank in image search and get traffic from Google image search.
3) You will understand how image size inside your web pages effects the image rendering, and you will be able to make ideal social media posts that render perfectly no matter which social network you are posting on, and by rendering perfectly, you'll have a nicer post which gets more engagement and more traffic to your website.
IMAGE SEO IS UNDERRATED BUT POWERFUL
When you hear people talk about SEO, they rarely mention image SEO. This is great because it isn't as crowded as some of the other SEO fields and it is less competitive, which is good for us.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK WARRANTY
The image SEO course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
I hope you join the course. Sign up today and let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Website owners who want to get more traffic to their website
- Anyone interested in Google image search
- People who use images on their websites to get more benefits from those images
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).