Google Gmail (New Gmail), Contacts, Tasks: From Zero to Hero
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to make a Gmail desktop shortcut.
- Manage your email inbox and folders.
- How to configure automatic rules in Gmail.
- Maximize productivity and save time in Gmail.
- Gmail tricks and useful add-ons for your Gmail.
- Understand all Gmail settings like signature, vacation respond and offline mode.
- Map Outlook features to Gmail. (for Outlook users)
- Archive your emails locally on your device.
- How to use Google tasks.
- How to use Gmail contacts.
- How to use Gmail app on your smartphone.
- How to secure your Google account.
- Internet connection.
- PC, Laptop or smartphone.
Email has become one of the primary communication tools that we use on a daily basis for personal use or for business.
In this course i will show you how to use Gmail or as Google call it “New Gmail” as Google has updated the user interface and many of the email features you already use, and added new tools and apps to help you work faster and more efficiently.Also i will show you how to use Google contacts (the new one) and Google Tasks (the new one).
This course will help and guide you to know all Google Gmail, contacts and tasks advanced features to improve your productivity and do your work faster and in case you are an Outlook user and you want to switch to Gmail i will map Outlook features to Gmail to make switching process more easier for you.
Of course by the end of the course we will cover the most important topic which is how to secure your Google Gmail :)
The main topics in this course are:
Organize your Gmail inbox.
Go through Gmail settings.
Exporting my emails and data.
Gmail on Smartphones.
Google Tasks. (The new app)
Google Contacts. (The new app)
Secure your Google account.
- Anyone from Beginner.
- Anyone that uses email (Personal Email).
- Students & Business users.
- Business users who are using Gmail (G Suite for Business) in their company.
- Students who are using Gmail (G Suite for education) in school/university.
- Anyone wants to switch from any mail client like Outlook to Gmail.
In case you forget uploading your attachments Gmail can remind you to upload them before sending your email.