Google Forms Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- After this course participants will be able to competently navigate the Google Forms interface
- After this course participants will also be able to design custom questionnaires, assessments and invitations with ease
- After this course participants will understand how to use Google Forms to efficiently collect information and data
- After this course participants will also be able to share and distribute custom forms to their audience
- After this course participants will also be able to insert images and graphics to better enhance their forms
- Participants should know how to access the internet, and have a free google account-- or be able to sign up for a "Google" account.
Google Forms has become the go-to application for creating quick surveys and forms.
However, there is so much more to this application-- Most people only scratch the surface when it comes to what's available in Google Forms.
In this course, you'll join Mitchell Weinbaum for a tour of Google Forms as he unlocks the power of this versatile application. First, you'll learn how to navigate the Google Forms interface easily. Next, Mitchell will show you how to easily design forms such as questionnaires, assessments, and invitations. You'll next learn how to enhance your forms with graphics and images. Finally, Mitchell will show you how to distribute your forms to make it convenient for your audiences to respond.
Whether you're using Google Forms to create multiple choice quizzes, complex exams with several different questions types, surveys, or simply collecting data, this course will be invaluable. You'll unlock the "hidden power" within Goggle Forms and be able to collect and analyze data with ease.
This course is for you if you want to master Google forms and not just use it. With the techniques and tricks you'll learn from Mitchell, you'll find Google Forms to be a critical component of your digital tool kit.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use Google Forms more effectively
- Teachers at all levels who want to give online assessments
Tech Learning Network is a streaming video network that teaches digital skills such as web development, graphic design, and digital productivity. We believe that education should be accessible to all. You can find Tech Learning Network content on Udemy, our website and throughout online video world.
The Tech Learning Network specializes in teaching accessible technical skills to people just getting started in technical careers including web development, digital design, and other career paths enabled by technology.
Mitchell Weinbaum is an online instructor, writer and videographer with a background in software training and multimedia production.
Mitchell believes that the keys to success are determination, skill and passion which is why he designs his courses to help others learn a skill with ease, and achieve their personal goals.
Mitchell is based in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University. He is also a graduate of the Connecticut School Of Broadcasting