Introduction to Google Earth Engine
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Sign up Google Earth Engine
- Access global scale geospatial data on Google cloud platform
- Visualize and analyze satellite data
- Apply GIS techniques to process and analyze various vector data.
- No programming experience needed.
- Students should be comfortable with using computers.
- Students should sign up for Google Earth Engine API.
Do you want to learn how to access and analyze geospatial data on the cloud?
Do you want to get the next cool GIS technology job which requires new cloud based analytic skills?
Enroll in my new course to master geospatial analysis with Google Earth Engine cloud computing.
I will provide you with hands-on training with example data, sample scripts, and real-world applications.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I am Dr. Alemayehu Midekisa, PhD. I am a geospatial data scientist, instructor and author. I have over 15 plus years of experience in processing and analyzing real big Earth observation data from various sources including Landsat, MODIS, Sentinel-2, SRTM and other remote sensing products.
In this Introduction to Google Earth Engine course, I will help you get up and running on the Google Earth Engine cloud platform to process and analyze geospatial data In the course, we will introduce you to the Google Earth Engine cloud computing platform. Then we will cover a range of topics on Earth Engine including image visualization, image metadata, mathematical operations, filtering image collections, geometric operations, filtering feature collection, plotting histograms and time series charts.
Jump in right now to enroll. To get started click the enroll button.
- This course is for students who want to learn geospatial analysis using cloud computing.
- This course is for students want to access, visualize and analyze geographic data on the cloud.