Introduction to Google Earth Engine
What you'll learn
- Sign up Google Earth Engine
- Access global scale geospatial data on Google cloud platform
- Visualize and analyze satellite data
- Apply GIS techniques to process and analyze various vector data
- This course has no requirements.
Do you want to learn how to access and analyze geospatial data on the cloud?
Do you want to get the next cool GIS technology job that requires new cloud-based analytic skills?
Enroll in my new course to master geospatial analysis with Google Earth Engine cloud computing.
I will provide you with hands-on training with example data, sample scripts, and real-world applications.
In this Introduction to Google Earth Engine course, I will help you get up and running on the Google Earth Engine cloud platform to process and analyze geospatial data In the course, we will introduce you to the Google Earth Engine cloud computing platform. Then we will cover a range of topics on Earth Engine including image visualization, image metadata, mathematical operations, filtering image collections, geometric operations, filtering feature collection, plotting histograms, and time series charts.
Jump in right now to enroll. To get started click the enroll button.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to learn geospatial analysis using cloud computing.
- This course is for students want to access, visualize and analyze geographic data on the cloud.
I am a geospatial data scientist with 15 plus years of experience. I am a former NASA Earth and Space Science fellow. My research interests include remote sensing, big data and environmental change. More specifically, I am interested in applying big geospatial data, cloud computing and machine learning to solve complex environmental problems, especially land cover change, climate change, water resource, agriculture, and public health.