Google Gemini for WorkSpaces: Use Gemini Ai in Google Suite
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to start using Google Duet for Free.
- You will learn how to use Google Duet in Doc.
- You will learn how to use Google Duet in Gmail.
- You will learn how to use Google Duet in Sheets.
- You will learn how to use Google Duet in Slides.
- No experience is required. You do need to have or be able to sign up for a google account so that you can access Google Doc, Slides, Sheets, and Gmail.
What you will learn in this course:
Sign Up. You will learn how to sign up for and start using Google Gemini within minutes.
Google Gemini. You will learn how to effectively use Google's newest Ai tool.
Google Suite. You will learn how to use Google Duet in a variety of different Google programs.
Why you should take this course:
1. You will learn Google's New's AI Gemini. You will learn how to use Google's newest Ai tool: Duet. You will learn how to use it in Gmail, Slides, Docs, and Sheets.
2. Personalized coaching. I am here to help you. If you get stuck or need additional help or suggestions for your use-case, I am here to provide support.
3. Updated information. I will continue to update and improve this class overtime as the technology evolves and improves.
Why you should trust me:
1. I have taught for 8 years as a high school physics teacher. Since my background is teaching, I have a better understanding of how to make sure that students succeed in their studies than other teachers coming from a different background.
2. I have extensive experience with the google suite using it to model and explain a wide variety of situations from pendulums, to rocket science, or to kinematics.
3. I want to help you. I want to make sure that you achieve your excel goals, and am here waiting to help you when you get stuck or have a problem.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to learn more about what Google Duet can do for them and learn how to use it effectively to product content.
Hello, I am a teacher by trade, and have spent that last 8 years teaching high school science. I enjoy helping students learn about the world around them. I believe that artificial intelligence is an important aspect of what everyone now needs to learn. I am excited about the opportunity to help everyone learn more about how they can use AI to improve their workflow.