Google Drive : Master Google Drive from Beginner to Expert
What you'll learn
- How to use Google Drive from scratch
- Explore all latest 2020 features of Google Drive and its Integrated Applications
- Learn tips and tricks on how to use Google Drive and its Integrated Applications to increase productivity of your work
- Set up Google account / Set up Google Drive Desktop App.
- My Drive , Computers
- Shared with me
- Storage information
- New File, Folder Creation
- File Upload
- Folder upload
- Important Feature : How to Backup and sync Files and Folders
- Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides - Tips and Tricks for all these Apps.
- Google Forms, Google Drawings, Google Jamboard
- Google Site - How to create and publish professional website using Google Sites.
- Google My Map vs Google Map
- Google Calendar ,Google Keep, Google Tasks
- Connect more Apps
- No prior experience required.
- Google Account if you have one or will create one while learning during the course.
- Willingness to master Google Drive to increase productivity of your work.
If you have the intention of learning Google Drive to meet the following requirements then you are at the right place.
Do you want to master Google Drive and Explore its latest 2020 Features and its all Integrated Applications then this course is for you.
By the end of this course you will gain complete proficiency over Google Drive and its applications even if you are currently a complete beginner.
Here in this course you will not only learn and master Google Drive but also you will learn cool quick tips and tricks to increase your productivity at work.
Learn Google Drive by doing.
Note : Google Suit is not covered here.
Overview of Topics Covered :
We go step by step from creating a Google account to learning different applications that are integrated within Google Drive by following some tips and tricks. We will also create a professional demo website with the help of Google Sites.
Create Google Account
Setup/Download Google Drive for Desktop
Understanding interface of Google Drive
Explore and understand the main features related to Backup and Sync
Google Drive : Introduction, interface, tips/tricks, file sharing, backup and sync and much more!
Google Docs : Interface, Document Setup, tips/tricks and much more !
Google Slide : Interface, menus, tips/tricks, presentation, layout, and much more!
Google Sheets : Document set up, tips/tricks and much more!
Google Forms : Building different types of forms, sharing and much more!
Google My Maps vs Google Maps
Google Jam Board
Google Sites : How to create a professional website and publish to web.
Connecting apps to Google Drive
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Beginners, Students, Teachers, Professionals wanting to learn/master Google Drive.
- For Experts to use some tips and tricks followed in this course to increase productivity of their work.
- If you want create your own professional website using Google Sites for free.
- If you want to explore above mentioned Integrated Applications of Google Drive.
Teaching is my passion and my profession too. I have taught courses related to Computer Science and Electronics Engineering in engineering colleges for more than 5 years.
I have a masters in Electronics and Communications (VLSI and Embedded Systems).
I also have experience in web development technologies - Typescript, Angular, React etc.
Thank you for showing interest in my course.
Happy Learning :)