Google Data Studio 2020 - Learn Step By Step
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get started with Google Data Studio & Use it with Confidence - Go from Zero to Hero
- Learn how to make interactive dashboards using date and dimension filters
- Connect to various Data Sources such as Google Analytics, Google Sheets
- Create and customize various data visualizations - scorecards, time series charts, bar charts, area charts, tables etc.
- Create advance visualizations - maps, bullet charts scatter charts,
- Visualize Google Analytics data exactly the way you want.
- Conduct Data Analysis
- Learn about using Multiple Data sources and Data Blending
- Pivot Tables - What, Why and How in Google Data Studio
- Basic Google Analytics
- Google Analytics account
Learn Google Data Studio in this easy to understand step-by-step course. In this course you will learn everything you need to go from not knowing to feeling confident abut using Google Data Studio. In this course I will teach you various ways you can use Google Analytics data in Google Data Studio.
This tool is generally is used by various teams across organization. Your role might fall into one of the following
A/B testing specialist
Small business Owners
Students who are looking to learn new skills that employers are looking for.
Real Estate agents
Anybody who does data visualization
Anybody who uses Google Analytics
Data Sources you may already use that you can connect with Google Data Studio
Google Analytics, Adwords or other Google Product
Data Studio has 3 Key benefits;
1. Connecting to various data sources
2. Visualizing data
3. Sharing dashboards for collaboration and communicating insights.
Why should you learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google Data Studio etc. existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
I have extensively worked with companies like Microsoft, Starbucks, Wall Street Journal, ESPN, T-Mobile to name few and helped them Data Driven Marketing Decisions.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I have an engineering degrees and an MBA.
- Anybody who wants to learn Google Data Studio