Google Data Studio Made Easy
Data visualization is an area carrying utmost importance in Business Intelligence. Data visualization techniques generate visual or graphical representation of information and data. Google Data Studio (GDS) is a great, free data visualization tool that lets you build interactive dashboards, and customized, beautiful reporting. A majority of Data Studio’s features are easy to use, and it allows for easy sharing and scheduling of reports. You can use Data Studio to track key KPI’s for clients, visualize trends and compare performance overtime.
When using Data Studio you have access to the following key features :
· Live data connection and access to over 220 connectors
· Full control over customization of reports and visuals, including adding as many pages or charts as needed
· Dynamic controls with report and page level filters
· Advanced formulas such as calculated metrics and calculated fields
You can connect to multiple data sources within the same report, and visualize data across different datasets. Data Studio gives you license to add pages, charts and tables as needed (although there are some limitations when it comes to scorecards specifically), and customize to your heart’s content. You can customize your dashboards with your company colors, or even your clients. One of the reasons why clients love Data Studio is because of the dynamic control feature, that gives them significant ability to slice and dice their data without having to update the report setup itself. With Data Studio, you can:
· Insert dynamic controls so viewers can filter through the content with dimension and date range selectors.
· Include and exclude content from a filter if there’s ever a situation where you don’t want all the content on the page to change.
Google Data Studio goes from being a simple visualization tool to giving you the ability to transform your data as needed, and it allows you to paint a powerful picture with your data.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to have a career title as Data Visualization Expert / Data Consultant
Dr. Rupali Deepak Kulkarni , Ph.D (Computer Science & Engineering.
Experience:15+ Yrs. of experience as a trainer in Computer Engineering Academics and as a Software, Web Developer.
Area of Expertise: Databases, Web Technologies, Object Oriented Technologies, Data Science.
Subject Handled: Software Testing and Quality Assurance, Object Oriented Modeling and Design, Data Structures, Database Management System, Adv. Unix Programming, System Programming, Operating System, Java and Adv. Java programming, Numeric Computations, Data Science and Machine Learning etc.
Programming Skillset: Web technologies (CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL, Java, Python), C, C++, Java, Visual Studio tools, Crystal Reports, Data Visualization tools.
Authored research papers in many International & National journals, conferences and symposiums.
Contributed as author in Springer Book series.