Google Colab Crash Course in 30 Minutes
What you'll learn
- You will be able to program in Python
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
- You will learn to run Python programs on the web browser
- Run Python programs professionally without installing any software
- Run Data Science and Machine Learning programs on the cloud
- PC, MAC, Computer with access to the Internet
- No paid software required
- Will teach how to write and run Python programs with Colab on the web browser
- Will teach how to run Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, etc. with Colab on the web browser
Welcome to the Google Colab Course by Studyopedia !!!
Google Colab is a Notebook Environment that runs entirely on the cloud. Avoid the hassles of installing Python on your system and directly run your Python programs on a Web Browser.
In this course, learn all about Google Colab and how it eases the work of a programmer. We have discussed how to begin with Colab, run your first program, set up libraries, run pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib programs, etc. Sample programs with all these libraries are also discussed. Colab supports all Data Science and Machine Learning libraries.
We have also discussed the basic layout of Colab, how to increase the font, display line numbers, and enable dark mode. With that, how to set free Runtime Type i.e. GPU and TPU is also discussed. Also, an overview discussed the paid versions of Google Colab i.e. Colab Pro and Pro+, with all the comparisons.
With Colab, easily share the code with your friends and colleagues using GitHub and Google Drive. Sharing is caring! However, Colab automatically saves your code on Google Drive, making it easier to keep a backup. Therefore, avoid hassles in saving your codes on the system.
Let's start the journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers
- Developers curious about setting up Data Science libraries
- Developers curious about setting up Machine Learning libraries
- Programmers want to code Python without installing any software
- Programmers want to code Python on a Web Browser
We have taught millions of students and professionals through our video courses, website, and content, covering multiple programming languages and technologies.