Ultimate Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer 2020
- You should be software developer, Programmer
- Basic Concepts of Cloud will be good to understand but not necessary.
Hi Cloud Professional !
This is another course of Google Cloud Platform for Professional Cloud Developer - Google Cloud Platform.
We have 170,000 students & 240,000 Subscriptions for google cloud platform certification training and we focus on Google Cloud Platform training since 2017.
Added Certification Practice Question Set March 2020 !
The structure of this course
- Aligns exact syllabus to training materials (final section is still under progress)
- Detail Theory and Hands on !
- Syllabus coverage Analysis for every sections.
- One Actual Certification Practice Questions Set.
Section - 1 to 1 mapping with google certification outline for Certification -> Professional Cloud Developer
Section 1, 2, 3 of the course is to get you started with Google Cloud platform
Section 1: Designing highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications -> Section 4 of this course
Section 2: Building and Testing Applications -> Section 5 of this course
Section 3: Deploying applications -> Section 6 of this course
Section 4: Integrating Google Cloud Platform Services -> Section 7 of this course.
Section 5: Managing Application Performance Monitoring -> Section 8 of this course
We have got you covered of all topics for examination..
Still thinks something is missing - Lets us know and we will add it. !!
Happy Learning ! Happy Sharing !
GCP Gurus !
- Developers want to enhance carrier on Cloud.
- Developer preparing Cloud Developer Professional certification from Google
- Google Cloud Platform Certifications06:00
- Professional Cloud Developer Certifications12:51
- Professional Cloud Developer Certifications - Case Study08:16
- Know your Certification Boundary !00:54
- Just Glance of GCP Compute - Part 117:33
- Just Glance of GCP Compute - Part 209:46
- Google Cloud Platform Interfaces02:14
- GCP : Cloud Console03:26
- GCP : Cloud SDK02:21
- GCP : Cloud Shell05:01
- GCP : Cloud API04:10
- GCP : Cloud Mobile App02:41
- Setting up cloud Projects & Accounts13:54
- Installing Cloud SDK04:39
- Cloud Developer Tools - Eclipse12:56
- Cloud Developer Tools - IntelliJ07:39
- Cloud Developer Tools - Cloud Launcher08:53
- Cloud Developer Tools - Deployment Manager17:02
- Cloud Developer Tools02:49
- Cloud Container Registry02:24
- Cloud Build - Basics05:04
- Cloud Build - Build Config03:07
- Cloud Build - Triggers04:14
- Cloud Build - Simple Build Demo06:04
- Cloud Build - CD Demo Introduction05:24
- Cloud Build - CD Demo Setup07:10
- API Management - Overview06:35
- API Management - APIGEE Light Demo07:40
- Cloud Scheduler02:11
- Cloud Task02:44
- Cloud CI/CD Exam bullets01:28
- Objective 1: Designing highly scalable, available & reliable cloud-native app01:53
- 1.1 Designing performant applications and APIs.02:33
- 1.1 Designing performant Apps -Cloud IAAS CAAS PAAS Services overview10:30
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Platform Specific design07:08
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Geographic Distribution of GCP Services08:47
- 1.1 Designing performant apps -Microservices08:49
- Bonus API Proxy : 1.1 -Designing performant apps -Microservices with API Proxy04:46
- Bonus REST API and GraphQL : 1.1 -Designing performant apps -Microservices03:33
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Database Keys01:03
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Session Persistence02:09
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Loose Coupling using Cloud Pub Sub02:17
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Health Check02:13
- 1.1 Designing performant apps - Best Practices04:56
- 1.2 Designing secure applications.11:47
- 1.3 Managing application data.03:58
- 1.3 Managing application data- Key definition Cloud Spanner10:11
- 1.3 Managing application data- Key definition Cloud Datastore07:07
- 1.3 Managing application data- Key definition Cloud BigQuery11:17
- 1.3 Managing application data- Database Use case and Options03:24
- 1.3 Managing application data - Cloud Storage11:23
- 1.3 Managing application data- Structured vs unstructured data05:55
- 1.3 Managing application data- Working with Data Ingestion System05:20
- 1.4 Re-architecting applications from local services to Google Cloud Platform.00:09
- Quiz : Designing highly scalable, available & reliable cloud-native app10 questions
- Section 2: Building and Testing Applications01:30
- 2.1 Setting up your development environment.13:54
- 2.1 Setting up your development environment Part 210:54
- Cloud SDK Installations and Setup10:54
- 2.2 Building a continuous integration pipeline.09:40
- TBD : 2.2 Demo - Building a continuous integration pipeline.00:02
- 2.3 Testing.05:05
- 2.4 Writing code.05:21
- CLI Assignments01:49
- Quiz : Building and Testing Applications7 questions
- Section 3: Deploying applications01:44
- 3.1 Implementing appropriate deployment strategies based on the target compute08:56
- 3.2 Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine. Part 123:20
- 3.2 Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine - 207:14
- 3.2 Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine -Disks10:55
- 3.2 Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine -Images09:14
- 3.2 Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine -Template and Groups07:36
- 3.2 Deploying applications and services on Compute Engine- Demo05:50
- Deploying Application - Creating startup script for software installations01:05
- LAB: Compute Engine overview00:02
- 3.2 Creating a load balancer for Compute Engine instance - Part 118:34
- 3.2 Creating a load balancer for Compute Engine instance - Part 239:33
- 3.2 Creating a load balancer for Compute Engine instance - Part 3 - Cleanup03:45
- 3.2 Creating a load balancer for Compute Engine instance - Part 313:29
- LAB : Load Balancer Overview00:01
- Quiz :Compute Engine10 questions
- 3.3 Deploying applications and services on Google Kubernetes Engine.15:24
- 3.3 Deploying applications and services on Google Kubernetes Engine part 222:12
- 3.3 Deploying applications and services on Google Kubernetes Engine - Part 303:37
- 3.3 Deploying applications and services on Google Kubernetes Engine. part 418:37
- LAB: Kubetnetes Engine Overview00:01
- Quiz : Kubernetes Engine5 questions
- 3.4 Deploying an application to App Engine.08:00
- 3.4 Deploying an application to App Engine - part212:42
- 3.4 Deploying an application to App Engine - part317:30
- LAB: App Engine Overview00:01
- Kubernetes Exam Bullets00:17
- Quiz: App Engine4 questions
- TBD 3.4 App Engine : Syllabus Analysis00:03
- 3.5 Deploying a Cloud Function.16:18
- Quiz : Cloud Function2 questions
- 3.6 Creating data storage resources.01:11
- Storage and Database Systems overview06:50
- 3.6 Creating data storage resources - Cloud Repository02:08
- 3.6 Creating data storage resources - Cloud SQL06:35
- Cloud SQL : Updates00:08
- 3.6 Creating data storage resources - Cloud BigQuery Dataset03:09
- 3.6 Creating data storage resources : Cloud Spanner instance03:55
- Cloud Storage : Storage Class Updates00:09
- 3.6 Creating data storage resources Cloud Storage Bucket and Storage Classes04:31
- Cloud PubSub - Overview16:48
- Creating a Cloud Pub SUB Topic17:38
- Quiz - Creating Data Sources - Cloud SQL, Cloud DataStore, Cloud Storage5 questions
- 3.7 Deploying and implementing networking resources.21:41
- 3.7 Deploying and implementing networking resources - VPC17:16
- 3.7 Deploying and implementing networking resources. - Subnetworks08:10
- 3.7 Deploying and implementing networking resources - Routes and Firewalls11:15
- 3.7 Deploying and implementing networking resources- IP Addresses12:05
- 3.7 Deploying and implementing networking resources - VPC Other Concepts23:31
- Quiz : Network Service5 questions
- 3.8 Automating resource provisioning with Deployment Manager17:02
- 3.9 Managing Service accounts.09:11
- Services Overviews04:05
- LAB : Cloud SQL00:01
- LAB : Cloud Spanner00:01
- LAB : Cloud Pub Sub00:01
- LAB : Cloud Dataproc00:01
- LAB : Cloud BigQuery00:01
- Section 4: Integrating Google Cloud Platform Services01:53
- 4.1 Integrating an application with Data and Storage services.05:49
- 4.1 Integration with Database - Node JS and Datastore application09:11
- 4.1 Integration with Database - Node JS and Cloud SQL - MySQL Application14:34
- Upcoming Lectures00:05
- 4.2 Integrating an application with Compute services.00:59
- 4.2 Integrating an application with Compute services - Service Discovery13:50
- 4.2 Integrating an application with Compute services - Instance Metadata04:39
- 4.3 Integrating Google Cloud APIs with applications07:39
- Section 5: Managing Application Performance Monitoring01:11
- Stackdriver Applications03:11
- 5.1 Installing the logging and monitoring agent00:08
- 5.2 Managing VMs.07:33
- 5.3 Viewing application performance metrics using Stackdriver - A: Monitoring26:53
- 5.3 Viewing application performance metrics using Stackdriver - Logging23:08
- 5.3 Viewing application performance metrics using Stackdriver - Debug08:51
- 5.3 Viewing application performance metrics using Stackdriver - Error Reporting13:02
- 5.3 Viewing application performance metrics using Stackdriver - Trace06:56
- Pending Lecture : 5.4 Diagnosing and resolving application performance issues.00:11
- LAB : Managing Application performance00:01
- Quiz : Managing Application Performance,9 questions
- Introduction - BookShelf Application00:01
- Bookshelf Applications Components00:01
- Bookshelf Application NodeJS code00:02
- Bookshelf Application Java Code00:01
- Introduction to sample use case.00:04
- Code Understanding00:00
- CI CD Architecture00:01
Team Certified Google Cloud Architect, AWS Solutions Architect, TOGAF - Enterprise Architect, Big Data Architects.
375,000+ Subscriptions & 255,000+ Unique Students on Udemy only for Google Cloud Platform courses.
We only Teach "Google Cloud Platform Certifications " !
More importantly we are focused on Google Cloud Platform as the only subject to to provide training.
We hold multiple certifications on IT for Cloud and Non Cloud Technologies.
We hold - Professional Google Cloud Architect, Associate Cloud Engineer , Professional Cloud Developer Certifications, Professional Amazon Solution Architect Certifications.
Very good strength in Digital space including Microservices, API Management, API Driven design & Polyglot Architectures.
Helping enterprises for to choose right Digital , Technical and Solutions architecture !
Worked for Multiple Large Global Customers from Barclays, Credit Suisse , British Telecom, T-Mobile, Reuters, Cisco, First Data and many more.
Cutting across multiple domain - Investment Banking, Cards and Payments, Healthcare, Airline, Telecom, Re-Insurance and many more
Bachelor's / Master’s in Computer Science with 20+ & 15+ Years experience in Software / IT Management.
Good experience on Google Cloud Platform and good insight on Amazon Web Services - AWS, Microsoft Azure.
We are not Trainer by profession - We are working in large companies and we are passionate in teaching GCP
Google Cloud Platform Gurus
-> Define Right Cloud Strategy <-